Delivered in 2009 from the esteemed Italian shipyard Benetti, she boasts all of the necessary luxury amenities and bears a strikingly timeless design.
No stranger to the charms of Croatia, Harmony III has previously spent a summer season in its waters, familiarising herself with all of the unspoilt beaches and historic coast lines on offer to the discerning charter guest.
Featuring highly voluminous deck spaces and premier accommodation for up to 10 guests across a range of 5 expertly decorated suites, she is unquestionably a yacht worthy of extensive consideration this year.
Very much designed with outdoor living in mind, Harmony III includes a generously sized sundeck complete with extended loungers and a fully stocked bar.
As well as providing an al fresco dining option on the main deck, the 6 person Jacuzzi is ideal for warming up in the early evening.
On the upper deck aft guests are able to take advantage of the cross-trainer whilst looking out across the ocean, or simply take a seat and enjoy the summer sun.
A highly social space, there are plenty of shaded areas, and a barbecue for enjoying some grilled snacks when underway or at-anchor.
Perfectly equipped for navigating the waters of Croatia in style, Harmony III is one of the most well-appointed luxury yachts available for charter
Inside, guests are able to effortlessly relax on a range of soft furnishings in the main salon and take in unrivalled views from the sky lounge.
Aware of the demands of her clientele, Harmony III has a private office adjacent to the master suite, finished with a large sleek desk.
With warm woods and a neutral colour palette running throughout the vessel, luxury charter yacht Harmony III exudes exactly the kind of warmth guests will want to unwind in after day spent outside.
Consistent with the luxuries found elsewhere on board, each of the bedrooms comes with a state of the art entertainment system.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...