Currently receiving brand new soft furnishings and an updated decor, Grand Ocean is set to be in fantastic form for the upcoming summer charter season. With availability at two of the most highly anticipated superyacht events of the year, charter guests will be able to enjoy a range of fantastic features as well as spectacular views from the comfort of the sundeck.
Built by Blohm + Voss in 1990 and receiving an impressive refit in 2015, the motor yacht has maintained its rich interior designed by Alberto Pinto interior. Finished in his characteristically luxurious style, both the communal and guest spaces are accented by polished mahogany furnishings and silk carpets. Perhaps the most impressive aspect of the interior, however, is the aquarium which forms the backdrop for the formal dining space and extends beneath the exterior swimming pool.
The exterior is just as remarkable, with the sizeable mosaic swimming pool on the upper deck aft providing the perfect way to cool-off after a day spent enjoying an event. Elsewhere on board, there are plenty of subtle touches which are just as likely to impress charter guests.
A true entertainer, the main salon includes a grand piano to provide some appropriately sophisticated background music whilst at-anchor. Such an arrangement also offers a more subdued alternative to the roar of Formula 1 cars.
The sundeck also provides an inviting contrast to the action, with a spacious Jacuzzi surrounded by large sunpads. A short distance away, a full-size BBQ serves up the greatest possible options for alfresco dining.
Another attractive feature, charter guests attending the Cannes Film Festival 2017 will be able to arrive in style on board an auxiliary tender as stylish as Grand Ocean herself.
As well as providing an elegant master suite for the principal charter guest, Grand Ocean features an additional 6 cabins to accommodate a total of 12 guests whilst away on a private charter vacation.
Highly spacious and effortlessly opulent, superyacht Grand Ocean is perfect for glamorous event charters
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Grand Ocean, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...