Grace E wowed the industry when she hit the water in 2014. Picking up a dazzling array of awards for her exterior and interior design, as well as her eco-friendly ethos, she is a true trailblazer and a highly sought-after addition to the global charter fleet.
She will certainly not be missed lined up along Collins Avenue thanks to her graceful lines and dramatic plumb bow, while her health and wellbeing offer and serene styling will continue to wow all those who step aboard.
One of her most popular features is the dedicated top-level wellness deck. A Jacuzzi aft leads forward into an indoor gym with wonderful vistas and a spa area with a plunge pool, sauna, hydrotherapy bath and massage room. Further forward still is an observation room overlooking a sunning area.
A favourite place for guests to hang out on private yacht charters is the bridge deck aft. Designed with cocktail hours in mind, the exterior and interior spaces blend into one and there is a sushi table on hand.
The main deck aft, meanwhile, offers the very best in outdoor living, with an exercise pool, deck chairs, an alfresco dining option sunken for privacy, a cocktail bar and a relaxed outdoor seating area.
Picking up a dazzling array of awards for her exterior and interior design, as well as her eco-friendly ethos, Grace E is a true trailblazer
The tranquillity of the deck areas on board luxury yacht Grace E effortlessly flows into the interior, where Remi Tessier has fulfilled the brief for relaxed minimalism on a grand scale. But, beautifully balancing the cool design is the warmth from natural textures and woods such as light sycamore and bleached wenge.
Another key quality of the motor yacht is her incredible eco-friendly credentials. This is a yacht created to be ‘Zen’ and she boasts many innovations to reduce her carbon footprint, from systems to mitigate the exhaust fumes to those for trash management and storage.
She is also equipped with a dynamic positioning system, which endows the yacht with the ability to set position without deploying anchors, minimalizing the risk of damage to the seabed.
Twelve guests can be accommodated in seven sumptuous staterooms, including a spectacular full-beam master suite, two VIP suites, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...