Built in 1991 and undergoing major refits in both 2001 and 2010, luxury yacht Flying Fish is unquestionably one of the best to ever cruise the waters of Australia.
Fully equipped to explore the world’s most iconic underwater landscape with ease, the motor yacht comes with a state of the art jet tender, diving gear, and a full-scale helipad on the sundeck aft.
In collaboration with a nearby Australian aviation team, it is possible for charter guests to maximise their experience of the reef by having a helicopter transfer them from the yacht to the best spots in North Queensland swiftly and stylishly.
Billed as one of the ‘seven natural wonders of the world’, the Great Barrier Reef remains one of the most sublime spots to visit for divers of varying abilities.
Stretching over 2,300km and comprised of more than 3,000 individual reefs, the opportunity to get up close to the natural wonder isn’t to be missed, and the chance to return to a superyacht promises to make the experience all the more special.
Should you require any further encouragement, be sure to read our feature on Why You Have To Book a Great Barrier Reef Charter Right Away.
Combining luxury and legendary sightseeing, a Great Barrier Reef yacht charter is a truly once in a lifetime experience
When it comes to unwinding after a day of diving and creating some unforgettable memories, charter guests will find themselves relaxing amidst the beautiful surroundings and features offered on board Flying Fish.
Indeed, both the exterior and interior of the yacht have been beautifully upgraded to meet the needs of those on board. Whether guests want to dine alfresco, or catch a movie together in the main salon, they can be assured of doing so with considerable ease.
Capable of accommodating up to 8 guests across a total of four staterooms, each of the cabins features en-suite facilities, with the master enjoying the addition of a generously sized spa bath.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Flying Fish, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Great Barrier Reef.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...