No doubt one of the greatest advantages of escaping on board a motor yacht is the ability to discover the world’s more remote regions in total comfort.
Indeed, being able to remain in luxurious surroundings on a yacht charter whilst enjoying unforgettable views that very few others have seen, there’s really no experience quite like it.
Providing up to 24 guests the chance to do just that next month, the phenomenal superyacht LEGEND is not to be missed.
Why charter superyacht LEGEND?
Perhaps the greatest reason to charter superyacht LEGEND has to do with her status as an award-winner for ‘Best Rebuilt Yacht’. Earning this title last year, critics were particularly impressed with the way in which she was transformed from a rugged seafaring vessel.
As a go-anywhere expedition yacht, she is also capable of going were few other yachts are able, and provides the most comfortable and entertaining means of accessing the world’s waters. With a helicopter and submarine available to charter along with her, guests can also reach fascinating spots that others simply cannot.
In terms of her on board facilities, LEGEND boasts:
- An elegant main salon complete with a sleek grand piano for entertainment
- A large indoor Jacuzzi to warm up in after a day facing the elements
- A state of the art home cinema to watch the latest blockbusters in
The best of both worlds, superyacht LEGEND combines outstanding performance with sophisticated luxury
Why charter a superyacht in Antarctica?
Antarctica is also home to an exciting range of wildlife which means that guests can spend their days whale watching and visiting penguin colonies.
What’s more, the rugged coastline and pristine islands are a part of the world that few explorers have had the fortune to enjoy.
Ultimately, Antarctica and superyacht LEGEND make a fantastic partnership, and this offer is not to be missed this winter.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...