No doubt one of the greatest advantages of escaping on board a motor yacht is the ability to discover the world’s more remote regions in total comfort.
Indeed, being able to remain in luxurious surroundings on a yacht charter whilst enjoying unforgettable views that very few others have seen, there’s really no experience quite like it.
Providing up to 24 guests the chance to do just that next month, the phenomenal superyacht LEGEND is not to be missed.
Why charter superyacht LEGEND?
Perhaps the greatest reason to charter superyacht LEGEND has to do with her status as an award-winner for ‘Best Rebuilt Yacht’. Earning this title last year, critics were particularly impressed with the way in which she was transformed from a rugged seafaring vessel.
As a go-anywhere expedition yacht, she is also capable of going were few other yachts are able, and provides the most comfortable and entertaining means of accessing the world’s waters. With a helicopter and submarine available to charter along with her, guests can also reach fascinating spots that others simply cannot.
In terms of her on board facilities, LEGEND boasts:
- An elegant main salon complete with a sleek grand piano for entertainment
- A large indoor Jacuzzi to warm up in after a day facing the elements
- A state of the art home cinema to watch the latest blockbusters in
The best of both worlds, superyacht LEGEND combines outstanding performance with sophisticated luxury
Why charter a superyacht in Antarctica?
Antarctica is also home to an exciting range of wildlife which means that guests can spend their days whale watching and visiting penguin colonies.
What’s more, the rugged coastline and pristine islands are a part of the world that few explorers have had the fortune to enjoy.
Ultimately, Antarctica and superyacht LEGEND make a fantastic partnership, and this offer is not to be missed this winter.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...