Making a truly stylish debut to the charter fleet, the highly regarded Dream Yacht is due to be available in the East Mediterranean this summer.
Comfortably accommodating up to 10 guests across 5 highly decorated cabins, Dream Yacht is ideal for families and small parties.
Both the foredeck and aft deck have plenty of outdoor space for enjoying meals in an al fresco setting whilst enjoying the summer climate.
With an interesting double staircase leading up to the cockpit, getting outside is entirely effortless and helps to establish the yacht’s aesthetic consistency.
For the more adventurous guests, luxury charter yacht Dream Yacht comes with jet skis to make the time out on the water even more enjoyable.
Though being out in the region is unlikely to leave guests cold, warming up in the generously sized jacuzzi is always an option worth considering.
The interior is similarly impressive, with an assortment of warm woods and light furnishings creating a relaxed atmosphere by day and an intimate ambience by night.
The main salon is artfully arranged with plenty of space for guests to unwind after a day spent enjoying the many charms of the Mediterranean.
Likewise, all of the bedrooms have been treated to the same attention to detail and ensure a peaceful night’s sleep in highly elegant surroundings.
Combining everything which has come to define the luxury charter experience, Dream Yacht will certainly be entertaining guests to a high standard this summer
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...