Defined by her sleek and sporty character, Dolce Vita is a brand new motor yacht sure to amaze. Indeed, her fresh and bright design promises to enliven charter guests as they make their way around South East Asia this summer.
Boasting an expansive layout, those on board are able to soak up the sun on the well-furnished exterior by day, and unwind with a few drinks in the main salon by night.
For any thrill-seekers on board, there is a collection of Seabobs, kayaks, water skis, and beach games on hand to deliver countless hours of fun out on the water.
Primed for enjoying the scenery of her summertime cruising grounds, the exterior of superyacht Dolce Vita anticipates every desire of those on board. Specifically, the sunpads are neighboured by a shaded lounging area and alfresco dining section, offering a flexibility that’s sure to keep everyone out in the sun.
With walkways running down both the port and starboard sides, it’s also possible to enjoy a sunset stroll against a picturesque backdrop.
When it comes to getting out in the waters of Thailand to enjoy the tenders and scuba diving gear, the large swim platform means things couldn’t be more accessible.
Offering guests the opportunity to experience Thailand on board a brand new superyacht, Dolce Vita is simply unmissable this summer
Resplendent in silver tones and surrounded by large windows, the interior of luxury yacht Dolce Vita is certain to refresh guests once they return inside following a day spent discovering the charms of Thailand.
The main salon is both spacious and nicely furnished, allowing parties to gather together and enjoy the social aspect of a private yacht charter vacation in style. What’s more, if the occasion calls for a more formal dining experience, there is a minimalist table located towards the fore.
Besides her large master stateroom, Dolce Vita also includes 2 VIP cabins, a double, and a twin. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 8 guests whilst away on a vacation.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...