Defined by her sleek and sporty character, Dolce Vita is a brand new motor yacht sure to amaze. Indeed, her fresh and bright design promises to enliven charter guests as they make their way around South East Asia this summer.
Boasting an expansive layout, those on board are able to soak up the sun on the well-furnished exterior by day, and unwind with a few drinks in the main salon by night.
For any thrill-seekers on board, there is a collection of Seabobs, kayaks, water skis, and beach games on hand to deliver countless hours of fun out on the water.
Primed for enjoying the scenery of her summertime cruising grounds, the exterior of superyacht Dolce Vita anticipates every desire of those on board. Specifically, the sunpads are neighboured by a shaded lounging area and alfresco dining section, offering a flexibility that’s sure to keep everyone out in the sun.
With walkways running down both the port and starboard sides, it’s also possible to enjoy a sunset stroll against a picturesque backdrop.
When it comes to getting out in the waters of Thailand to enjoy the tenders and scuba diving gear, the large swim platform means things couldn’t be more accessible.
Offering guests the opportunity to experience Thailand on board a brand new superyacht, Dolce Vita is simply unmissable this summer
Resplendent in silver tones and surrounded by large windows, the interior of luxury yacht Dolce Vita is certain to refresh guests once they return inside following a day spent discovering the charms of Thailand.
The main salon is both spacious and nicely furnished, allowing parties to gather together and enjoy the social aspect of a private yacht charter vacation in style. What’s more, if the occasion calls for a more formal dining experience, there is a minimalist table located towards the fore.
Besides her large master stateroom, Dolce Vita also includes 2 VIP cabins, a double, and a twin. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 8 guests whilst away on a vacation.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...