Superyacht ‘Clan VI’ Offers 15% Discount on all Thailand and Myanmar Charters
The first modern sailing yacht to be built by Perini Navi, Clan VI was launched in 1983 and has since undergone a number of refits with the most recent in 2014. She is now fully equipped with all the modern technology and amenities required for cruising Myanmar’s Mergui Archipelago.
Combining an innovative yet elegant design from Dick Carter, the motor-sailor ketch offers a world-class sailing experience, perfect for exploring the undiscovered waters of Myanmar. Outdoor spaces to take in vistas of jungle-clad mountains and pristine beaches include a stylish Bimini-covered alfresco dining area on the upper deck.
Styled by the Italian design house Studio Sforzi, the interior of superyacht Clan VI features rich timbers offset against cream upholstery and carpets. Comfortable seating abounds and rectangular windows enable guests to keep in touch with their beautiful surroundings.
The generous layout of the yacht enables flexible accommodation for up to 12 guests. Staterooms comprise of a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins. The two double cabins can be converted into a full-beam family cabin.
To make the most of the warm waters of the Andaman Sea and take in the vibrant marine life, there is a range of water toys on board including kayaks and snorkelling equipment.
Powered by 2 Deutz BF6MC diesel engines, she can reach a maximum speed of 13 knots and cruises at a speed of 11 knots.
If you are interested in taking advantage of S/Y Clan VI’s special offer, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Myanmar.
More Yacht Information
Clan VI Yacht For Charter
40m Perini Navi, 1983 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...