Exuding a timeless opulence, Casino Royale has earned a reputation for being one of the most unique and fascinating motor yachts available for charter.
Indeed, her elegant interior as well as the numerous nods to the iconic film franchise interwoven into her various social and guest spaces, there’s nothing quite like her out on the water.
Now available at a reduced rate for summer, there has arguably never been a better time to experience this remarkable superyacht around the hotspots of the Bahamas or the more rural coast of New England.
Chief amongst these spaces is located towards the aft deck of the sundeck which features a large Jacuzzi as well as a surrounding sunpad for guests to gather together. Should guests prefer to take in their destination as they arrive, there’s also a Portuguese bridge furnished with its own broad sofa.
When it comes to dining alfresco, the shaded main deck after section hosts a large table for the entire party to get together and toast their vacation in style.
It’s also possible to get out and experience the warm waters of the Caribbean thanks to the large selection of water toys Casino Royale carries with her- a temptation sure to please the more adventurous charter guests on board.
Perfectly capturing the glamour of the James Bond franchise, superyacht Casino Royale is composed of elegant interior and exterior sections
Welcoming guests on board in typical Bond fashion, an intricate roulette wheel frames the golden surroundings of the main salon. Furnished with large sofas and comfortable seating, this space is the ideal retreat to socialise and unwind in following a day out on the water.
The skylounge is just as well-appointed, with a bar running down the port side serving up endless refreshments to guests keen to enjoy themselves in a characteristically James Bond fashion during their luxury yacht charter.
Besides a full-beam master suite on the master deck, Casino Royale also includes an additional VIP cabin and 4 doubles each with their own uniquely designed bathtub. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests during a private yacht charter vacation.
Having stepped on board the superyacht for a full tour, be sure to take a look at our extensive review of motor yacht Casino Royale.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.