Exuding a timeless opulence, Casino Royale has earned a reputation for being one of the most unique and fascinating motor yachts available for charter.
Indeed, her elegant interior as well as the numerous nods to the iconic film franchise interwoven into her various social and guest spaces, there’s nothing quite like her out on the water.
Now available at a reduced rate for summer, there has arguably never been a better time to experience this remarkable superyacht around the hotspots of the Bahamas or the more rural coast of New England.
Chief amongst these spaces is located towards the aft deck of the sundeck which features a large Jacuzzi as well as a surrounding sunpad for guests to gather together. Should guests prefer to take in their destination as they arrive, there’s also a Portuguese bridge furnished with its own broad sofa.
When it comes to dining alfresco, the shaded main deck after section hosts a large table for the entire party to get together and toast their vacation in style.
It’s also possible to get out and experience the warm waters of the Caribbean thanks to the large selection of water toys Casino Royale carries with her- a temptation sure to please the more adventurous charter guests on board.
Perfectly capturing the glamour of the James Bond franchise, superyacht Casino Royale is composed of elegant interior and exterior sections
Welcoming guests on board in typical Bond fashion, an intricate roulette wheel frames the golden surroundings of the main salon. Furnished with large sofas and comfortable seating, this space is the ideal retreat to socialise and unwind in following a day out on the water.
The skylounge is just as well-appointed, with a bar running down the port side serving up endless refreshments to guests keen to enjoy themselves in a characteristically James Bond fashion during their luxury yacht charter.
Besides a full-beam master suite on the master deck, Casino Royale also includes an additional VIP cabin and 4 doubles each with their own uniquely designed bathtub. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests during a private yacht charter vacation.
Having stepped on board the superyacht for a full tour, be sure to take a look at our extensive review of motor yacht Casino Royale.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...