Superyacht ‘Casino Royale’ Open for New Year Charter in the Caribbean
Launched in 2009 by the US-based shipyard Christensen, Casino Royale features a unique 6,900-square-foot interior inspired by the James Bond franchise, courtesy of Carol Williamson & Associates.
Highlights of include an intricately carved roulette wheel made of stone and petrified wood, lavish mahogany panelling, and marble and granite adornments.
The opulently-decorated lounge and dining room, coupled with the ambient onyx bar in the skylounge, make superyacht Casino Royale the perfect setting for an evening of lavish entertainment. Whilst her huge sun deck, with a private 10-person Jacuzzi and large bar area, is ideal for hosting guests during the day.
The spacious master suite, located on the main deck, benefits from six extra-large windows, allowing natural light to flood in. Below deck, meanwhile, a full-beam VIP stateroom with a Jacuzzi tub is joined by two king-size cabins and two double cabins, each with an extra single bed. In total, the motor yacht can accommodate up to 12 guests.
Other distinguishing features include an elevator that allows access to all decks, an extensive movie library with over 4,500 titles to choose from and gym equipment for those who like to keep up their exercise routine whilst at sea.
An extensive selection of water toys, including waverunners, kayaks, and snorkelling and fishing equipment, is also available on board.
If you would like to find out more about M/Y Casino Royale, get in touch with your preferred charter broker. Or, browse all luxury yachts available for charter in St. Maarten.
Highlights include an intricately carved roulette wheel made of stone and petrified wood, lavish mahogany panelling, and marble and granite adornments.
More Yacht Information
Casino Royale Yacht For Charter
50m Christensen, 2008 / 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...