A 2005-build from Nereids Yachts, Azteca II is based this summer in Cabo San Lucas, on the tip of Mexico’s California peninsula. Combining luxe deck spaces with an elegant interior and state-of-the-art amenities, she offers a rare opportunity to discover the captivating country in the upmost style.
The western coast of Mexico incorporates the Baja Peninsula as well as the Sea of Cortez, where fascinating desert landscapes of soaring red cliffs and giant cactuses roll into verdant jungles and beautiful beaches.
Wildlife life abounds in this region too as do ancient Mayan ruins, colonial towns and hedonistic beach resorts. Indeed, there is something to suit everybody in Mexico and all the sights can be experienced from the comfort of luxury yacht Azteca II.
Take a soak in the sundeck Jacuzzi before drying off on the surrounding sun pads or the selection of chaise loungers. Small seating areas are available here too, offering the chance to sit back and relax with a refreshing cocktail or take some time out with a good book.
Delicious meals can be enjoyed in the spacious alfresco dining area on the bridge deck aft, while the swim platform provides easy access into the azure waters of Central America, teaming with colourful marine life and perfect for trying out the motor yacht’s collection of water toys.
Inside, the elegant main salon offsets rich wooden wall panels with neutral coloured furnishings in luxurious fabrics. A baby grand piano and lounge is adjoined by an exquisite dining table capable of hosting dinner parties for up to 10 people.
For a more casual environment on your yacht charter, head to the beach house-style skylounge where a vast expanse of windows illuminate the light-coloured wooden flooring and cabinetry, and two large navy blue sofas create the perfect setup for relaxing evenings spent with close friends and family.
There is something to suit everybody in Mexico and all the sights can be experienced from the comfort of luxury yacht Azteca II
A full-beam master suite is joined by five other elegant staterooms, including a VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
For further information on M/Y Azteca II, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Central America.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...