A 2005-build from Nereids Yachts, Azteca II is based this summer in Cabo San Lucas, on the tip of Mexico’s California peninsula. Combining luxe deck spaces with an elegant interior and state-of-the-art amenities, she offers a rare opportunity to discover the captivating country in the upmost style.
The western coast of Mexico incorporates the Baja Peninsula as well as the Sea of Cortez, where fascinating desert landscapes of soaring red cliffs and giant cactuses roll into verdant jungles and beautiful beaches.
Wildlife life abounds in this region too as do ancient Mayan ruins, colonial towns and hedonistic beach resorts. Indeed, there is something to suit everybody in Mexico and all the sights can be experienced from the comfort of luxury yacht Azteca II.
Take a soak in the sundeck Jacuzzi before drying off on the surrounding sun pads or the selection of chaise loungers. Small seating areas are available here too, offering the chance to sit back and relax with a refreshing cocktail or take some time out with a good book.
Delicious meals can be enjoyed in the spacious alfresco dining area on the bridge deck aft, while the swim platform provides easy access into the azure waters of Central America, teaming with colourful marine life and perfect for trying out the motor yacht’s collection of water toys.
Inside, the elegant main salon offsets rich wooden wall panels with neutral coloured furnishings in luxurious fabrics. A baby grand piano and lounge is adjoined by an exquisite dining table capable of hosting dinner parties for up to 10 people.
For a more casual environment on your yacht charter, head to the beach house-style skylounge where a vast expanse of windows illuminate the light-coloured wooden flooring and cabinetry, and two large navy blue sofas create the perfect setup for relaxing evenings spent with close friends and family.
There is something to suit everybody in Mexico and all the sights can be experienced from the comfort of luxury yacht Azteca II
A full-beam master suite is joined by five other elegant staterooms, including a VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
For further information on M/Y Azteca II, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Central America.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...