Superyacht ‘Azteca II’ Open for Charter Adventures in Mexico
A 2005-build from Nereids Yachts, Azteca II is based this summer in Cabo San Lucas, on the tip of Mexico’s California peninsula. Combining luxe deck spaces with an elegant interior and state-of-the-art amenities, she offers a rare opportunity to discover the captivating country in the upmost style.
The western coast of Mexico incorporates the Baja Peninsula as well as the Sea of Cortez, where fascinating desert landscapes of soaring red cliffs and giant cactuses roll into verdant jungles and beautiful beaches.
Wildlife life abounds in this region too as do ancient Mayan ruins, colonial towns and hedonistic beach resorts. Indeed, there is something to suit everybody in Mexico and all the sights can be experienced from the comfort of luxury yacht Azteca II.
Take a soak in the sundeck Jacuzzi before drying off on the surrounding sun pads or the selection of chaise loungers. Small seating areas are available here too, offering the chance to sit back and relax with a refreshing cocktail or take some time out with a good book.
Delicious meals can be enjoyed in the spacious alfresco dining area on the bridge deck aft, while the swim platform provides easy access into the azure waters of Central America, teaming with colourful marine life and perfect for trying out the motor yacht’s collection of water toys.
Inside, the elegant main salon offsets rich wooden wall panels with neutral coloured furnishings in luxurious fabrics. A baby grand piano and lounge is adjoined by an exquisite dining table capable of hosting dinner parties for up to 10 people.
For a more casual environment on your yacht charter, head to the beach house-style skylounge where a vast expanse of windows illuminate the light-coloured wooden flooring and cabinetry, and two large navy blue sofas create the perfect setup for relaxing evenings spent with close friends and family.
There is something to suit everybody in Mexico and all the sights can be experienced from the comfort of luxury yacht Azteca II
A full-beam master suite is joined by five other elegant staterooms, including a VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
For further information on M/Y Azteca II, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Central America.
More Yacht Information
Azteca II Yacht For Charter
50m Nereids Yachts, 2005
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...