Launched by Cassens-Werft in 2002 and refitted in 2008, Lauren L is now available at a rare discounted rate at the tail end of the summer season. This offer isn’t expected to last, as September is the ideal month to charter in the Mediterranean. Around this time, the oceans reach their peak temperatures and allow for comfortable swimming without the crowds that July and August attract.
Lauren L sleeps an impressive 36 guests across 20 cabins, making her perfect for large parties looking to experience a private yacht charter. Designed by Alpha-Marine, her interior oozes opulence and sophistication. She is furnished in plush fabrics in cream and neutral shades and features ornate sculptures and gleaming dark wood surfaces throughout.
Ideal for chartering with family and friends, luxury yacht Lauren L provides extensive leisure and entertainment facilities and is particularly suited to charter guests who want to take full advantage of September’s warmer waters. She carries on-board windsurfers and water-skis, as well as as scuba-diving equipment, state-of-the-art WaveRunners and a water slide.
There is also a children’s playroom complete with ball pits and an on-board cinema with a wide selection of films.
Catering to those in need of relaxation, she offers a selection of pampering facilities including a sauna, steam room and spa. Additionally, she boasts a beauty room where guests can have their hair styled or nails manicured, and a well-equipped gym for on-board exercise.
If September is proving busy with work commitments, Lauren L has a sleek conference centre and a helipad to easily transport guests to and from the motor yacht.
There is ample outdoor deck space to bask in the sunshine from the comfort of chaises longues. If charter guests need to cool down, they can slide into the Jacuzzi and unwind with a drink in hand. A handily positioned wet bar adjacent to the Jacuzzi makes this area social and lively.
When the sun starts to set, an al fresco dining area allows guests to admire the views while they eat. Thanks to the vast amount of space aboard Lauren L, the deck area can be transformed into a dancefloor, giving guests the opportunity to dance the night away under the stars.
With the capacity to fit up to 300 people on board while dockside, she is a superb option for those looking for an event charter. Whether for business or pleasure, hosting an event on a superyacht as impressive as Lauren L is a glamorous alternative that's sure to wow guests.
Whether for business or pleasure, hosting an event on a superyacht as impressive as Lauren L is a glamorous alternative that's sure to wow guests.
Chartering around the Mediterranean gives you access to an incredible assortment of destinations. You can explore the remote beaches of Italy, experience the glamorous hotspots of the South of France or discover all of the culture and charm that Croatia has to offer.
To take advantage of this special deal on M/Y Lauren L, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...