Built in 2008 by Trinity Yachts, Amarula Sun's exterior styling is by Geoff Van Aller whilst her opulent interior is the work of Patrick Knowles. She has been carefully styled so that her beautiful furnishings and luxurious materials make her a glamorous palace on water.
Wood panels including American Cherry and Maple Burl, hand-painted ceiling murals and a light-colour scheme throughout her accommodation and social areas, is committed to offer all who step on board a feeling of comfort amidst affluent grandeur.
Charter yacht Amarula Sun can accommodate up to 12 guests in five equally luxurious staterooms comprising of a spectacular split-level, full-beam master suite fitted with a king-sized bed and featuring a 180-degree panoramic view on the upper level. She further includes a VIP suite and 3 double cabins.
Guests have ample of space to relax and entertain, with sumptuous seating in the majestically styled lounge on the lower level which features a 42" plasma TV set amongst dark wood panels. She has been impeccably designed to incorporate an elegant sky lounge for a bright and vivacious entertaining area.
Her open-plan main saloon and dining room enforces this sense of space by opening up to one of three aft decks. There are three al-fresco dining areas, including a large round dining table capable of comfortably seating 12 guests, abundant lounging and sunbathing seats and an impressive sundeck fitted with a large Jacuzzi, bar and stools, and barbeque facilities.
This luxury yacht is ideal for hosting not purely because of her plentiful space; she also boasts an impressive array of watertoys to keep all your friends and family endlessly amused. Not inclusive of Waverunners, jet-skis, paddleboards, diving equipment and inflatables, she also offers guests a submarine – for an underwater experience like no other.
Previously named ‘Mine Games’, M/Y Amarula Sun offers an extraordinary charter experience in ultimate style, and with a crew of 10 to make sure you’re guaranteed an unforgettable yacht charter in the Caribbean.
For more information on renting her in the Bahamian sunshine, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts for charter in the Caribbean to the find the ideal vessel for your next vacation.
also offers guests a submarine - for an underwater experience like no other
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...