Superyacht ‘Amarula Sun’ Offers Charter Deal in the Bahamas
Built in 2008 by Trinity Yachts, Amarula Sun's exterior styling is by Geoff Van Aller whilst her opulent interior is the work of Patrick Knowles. She has been carefully styled so that her beautiful furnishings and luxurious materials make her a glamorous palace on water.
Wood panels including American Cherry and Maple Burl, hand-painted ceiling murals and a light-colour scheme throughout her accommodation and social areas, is committed to offer all who step on board a feeling of comfort amidst affluent grandeur.
Charter yacht Amarula Sun can accommodate up to 12 guests in five equally luxurious staterooms comprising of a spectacular split-level, full-beam master suite fitted with a king-sized bed and featuring a 180-degree panoramic view on the upper level. She further includes a VIP suite and 3 double cabins.
Guests have ample of space to relax and entertain, with sumptuous seating in the majestically styled lounge on the lower level which features a 42" plasma TV set amongst dark wood panels. She has been impeccably designed to incorporate an elegant sky lounge for a bright and vivacious entertaining area.
Her open-plan main saloon and dining room enforces this sense of space by opening up to one of three aft decks. There are three al-fresco dining areas, including a large round dining table capable of comfortably seating 12 guests, abundant lounging and sunbathing seats and an impressive sundeck fitted with a large Jacuzzi, bar and stools, and barbeque facilities.
This luxury yacht is ideal for hosting not purely because of her plentiful space; she also boasts an impressive array of watertoys to keep all your friends and family endlessly amused. Not inclusive of Waverunners, jet-skis, paddleboards, diving equipment and inflatables, she also offers guests a submarine – for an underwater experience like no other.
Previously named ‘Mine Games’, M/Y Amarula Sun offers an extraordinary charter experience in ultimate style, and with a crew of 10 to make sure you’re guaranteed an unforgettable yacht charter in the Caribbean.
For more information on renting her in the Bahamian sunshine, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts for charter in the Caribbean to the find the ideal vessel for your next vacation.
also offers guests a submarine - for an underwater experience like no other
More Yacht Information
Amarula Sun Yacht For Charter
50m Trinity Yachts, 2008 / 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...