Superyacht ‘Amarula Sun’ Available for Caribbean Charters
Delivered in 2008 by the U.S. shipyard, Amarula Sun was extensively refitted in 2014 to offer all the latest luxuries for charter guests – including brand new audio-visual equipment, a baby grand piano and Zero Speed Stabilizers.
Her vast deck space is appointed with bar and dining area, television and 8-person Jacuzzi at her sundeck, with further comfy seating area and al fresco dining facilities located on decks below. For a break from the sun, her sky lounge provides the perfect retreat, appointed with a 60” home entertainment system and relaxing fireplace.
When in the mood for an aquatic adventure, Amarula Sun’s expansive water toy chest provides scuba diving equipment, jet-skis, water-skis, an inflatable waterslide and a JetLev jetpack amongst others for family and friends to enjoy. All toys are accessible from her large swimming platform, which easily converts into a Beach Club.
Offering a spacious accommodation across 5 luxurious staterooms, charter yacht Amarula Sun features a split-level master suite with a massage chair and private lounge with a 42” television, three double staterooms and a twin cabin.
Her Patrick Knowles interior styling is distinctively opulent, combining American cheery and maple burl woods with the extravaganza of hand-painted wall murals and marble to create a suitably elegant setting for the perfect charter vacation.
She boasts a noteworthy top speed of 24 knots, and cruises at 14 knots.
For more details on renting M/Y Amarula Sun in Caribbean destinations like the Bahamas this winter, get in touch with your preferred charter broker. Or simply start your journey by comparing all superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
Amarula Sun will be one of a number yachts attending the Antigua Charter Show.
all the latest luxuries for charter guests – including brand new audio-visual equipment, a baby grand piano and Zero Speed Stabilizers.
More Yacht Information
Amarula Sun Yacht For Charter
50m Trinity Yachts, 2008 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...