Complete with fresh furnishings and features, superyacht Lady J is more attractive than ever as she spends her summer in the Caribbean.
Indeed, with a range of the latest water toys as well as a large sundeck Jacuzzi, charter guests are able to experience the sun and sights in total style.
Making her even more attractive, Lady J is fully insured for scuba diving excursions, meaning that those on board can get beneath the waterline at their own leisure, and won’t have to plan a rendezvous.
Defined by the fun on offer, luxury yacht Lady J includes a skylounge movie theatre, a sizeable wine cellar, and a main salon perfectly arranged for socialising.
Out on the exterior, there is a full size bar on the sundeck, countless well-positioned sunloungers, and an inviting alfresco dining area.
Allowing guests to be as active on board as they are in the water, the motor yacht also comes with its own state of the art gymnasium equipment.
A true entertainer, superyacht Lady J promises endless fun out on the water
Thanks to the warm woods and cream coloured furnishings, the interior of luxury yacht Lady J feels both inviting and sophisticated. Sure to provide a pleasing counterpoint to the sundrenched exterior, the communal and guest spaces are also fitted with all of the latest entertainment systems.
Along with a large master cabin complete with a private office, Lady J has an additional 2 doubles and 2 convertible twins. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...