The well-appointed 55m/180ft superyacht KINTA will extend her low season rate for charters in the South of France booked before 15 July.
Benefitting from an extensive refit completed in 2013, KINTA exudes elegance throughout her styling, boasting standout amenities including a spa pool with glass waterfall, the latest entertainment systems and Zero Speed Stabilizers.
Originally built by Proteksan Turquoise 2008, with design by the esteemed Jean-Guy Verges, her light, neutral-themed salon is the centrepiece to her indoor spaces, measuring 100 square metres and lined with panoramic windows.
Dark wenge wood flooring and camel leather feature throughout, with up to 12 guests accommodated in six staterooms in a layout consisting of a full-beam master suite with a private lounge, a VIP staterooms, a VIP stateroom, three double cabins and a twin cabin. An elevator can transport guests with ease across her floors.
Thanks to her clever design, KINTA provides in total around 30% more volume than similar yachts in her size category.
Outdoors, guests can enjoy a workout, dine al fresco or simply relax at her sundeck lounging areas in the Mediterranean sunshine or under the shelter of her retractable awnings.
Offering an array of water toys for charter guests to enjoy, highlights include scuba diving gear, water-skis, a banana and wake board.
For more details about renting M/Y KINTA for a weekly rate starting at €210,000, instead of her high season rate of €265,000 per week, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all vessels available nearby for a French Riviera luxury yacht charter to compare options.
standout amenities including a spa pool with glass waterfall, the latest entertainment systems and Zero Speed Stabilizers.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...