The well-appointed 55m/180ft superyacht KINTA will extend her low season rate for charters in the South of France booked before 15 July.
Benefitting from an extensive refit completed in 2013, KINTA exudes elegance throughout her styling, boasting standout amenities including a spa pool with glass waterfall, the latest entertainment systems and Zero Speed Stabilizers.
Originally built by Proteksan Turquoise 2008, with design by the esteemed Jean-Guy Verges, her light, neutral-themed salon is the centrepiece to her indoor spaces, measuring 100 square metres and lined with panoramic windows.
Dark wenge wood flooring and camel leather feature throughout, with up to 12 guests accommodated in six staterooms in a layout consisting of a full-beam master suite with a private lounge, a VIP staterooms, a VIP stateroom, three double cabins and a twin cabin. An elevator can transport guests with ease across her floors.
Thanks to her clever design, KINTA provides in total around 30% more volume than similar yachts in her size category.
Outdoors, guests can enjoy a workout, dine al fresco or simply relax at her sundeck lounging areas in the Mediterranean sunshine or under the shelter of her retractable awnings.
Offering an array of water toys for charter guests to enjoy, highlights include scuba diving gear, water-skis, a banana and wake board.
For more details about renting M/Y KINTA for a weekly rate starting at €210,000, instead of her high season rate of €265,000 per week, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all vessels available nearby for a French Riviera luxury yacht charter to compare options.
standout amenities including a spa pool with glass waterfall, the latest entertainment systems and Zero Speed Stabilizers.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...