Superyacht KINTA Offers Low Season Charter Rate
The well-appointed 55m/180ft superyacht KINTA will extend her low season rate for charters in the South of France booked before 15 July.
Benefitting from an extensive refit completed in 2013, KINTA exudes elegance throughout her styling, boasting standout amenities including a spa pool with glass waterfall, the latest entertainment systems and Zero Speed Stabilizers.
Originally built by Proteksan Turquoise 2008, with design by the esteemed Jean-Guy Verges, her light, neutral-themed salon is the centrepiece to her indoor spaces, measuring 100 square metres and lined with panoramic windows.
Dark wenge wood flooring and camel leather feature throughout, with up to 12 guests accommodated in six staterooms in a layout consisting of a full-beam master suite with a private lounge, a VIP staterooms, a VIP stateroom, three double cabins and a twin cabin. An elevator can transport guests with ease across her floors.
Thanks to her clever design, KINTA provides in total around 30% more volume than similar yachts in her size category.
Outdoors, guests can enjoy a workout, dine al fresco or simply relax at her sundeck lounging areas in the Mediterranean sunshine or under the shelter of her retractable awnings.
Offering an array of water toys for charter guests to enjoy, highlights include scuba diving gear, water-skis, a banana and wake board.
For more details about renting M/Y KINTA for a weekly rate starting at €210,000, instead of her high season rate of €265,000 per week, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all vessels available nearby for a French Riviera luxury yacht charter to compare options.
standout amenities including a spa pool with glass waterfall, the latest entertainment systems and Zero Speed Stabilizers.
More Yacht Information
Kinta Yacht For Charter
55m Turquoise, 2008 / 2011
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...