Embodying the golden age of yachting, KATHARINE is unquestionably one of the most glamourous motor yachts available for charter.
Indeed, from her classic canoe bow to the warm woods which surround her interior spaces, there is a traditional charm which is certain to seduce guests.
Following an extensive refit in 2013, KATHARINE has recently enjoyed even further upgrades to remain as fresh and as inviting as the day she was delivered.
Currently open for charter in the Mediterranean, those getting away on board the superyacht will be the first to enjoy her new look and feel.
Vast and well-equipped, the exterior of superyacht KATHARINE offers guests the opportunity to soak off in a large swimming pool, dine alfresco, and socialise amidst a number of comfortable furnishings.
Located on the lower deck aft, a retractable balcony serves as an intimate beach club, with the option to have seating set-up at the water level.
Boasting a Hacker Craft wooden tender, guests are also able to access the mainland in an appropriately glamorous fashion.
A modern classic, superyacht KATHARINE offers guests a uniquely stylish charter experience
The interior of luxury yacht KATHARINE is a beautiful assembly of attractive communal and guest spaces.
Particularly, she boasts a relaxed main salon complete with a large television screen, an 80 square metre sky lounge framed by a sleek grand piano, and a main foyer which connects these spaces.
With space to entertain, relax, and socialise, there’s no question that friends and families will find themselves enjoying their company whilst on board the superyacht.
Besides her generously proportioned master cabin with its own office, M/Y KATHARINE also includes a VIP stateroom, 3 doubles, and a single twin. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y KATHARINE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.