Embodying the golden age of yachting, KATHARINE is unquestionably one of the most glamourous motor yachts available for charter.
Indeed, from her classic canoe bow to the warm woods which surround her interior spaces, there is a traditional charm which is certain to seduce guests.
Following an extensive refit in 2013, KATHARINE has recently enjoyed even further upgrades to remain as fresh and as inviting as the day she was delivered.
Currently open for charter in the Mediterranean, those getting away on board the superyacht will be the first to enjoy her new look and feel.
Vast and well-equipped, the exterior of superyacht KATHARINE offers guests the opportunity to soak off in a large swimming pool, dine alfresco, and socialise amidst a number of comfortable furnishings.
Located on the lower deck aft, a retractable balcony serves as an intimate beach club, with the option to have seating set-up at the water level.
Boasting a Hacker Craft wooden tender, guests are also able to access the mainland in an appropriately glamorous fashion.
A modern classic, superyacht KATHARINE offers guests a uniquely stylish charter experience
The interior of luxury yacht KATHARINE is a beautiful assembly of attractive communal and guest spaces.
Particularly, she boasts a relaxed main salon complete with a large television screen, an 80 square metre sky lounge framed by a sleek grand piano, and a main foyer which connects these spaces.
With space to entertain, relax, and socialise, there’s no question that friends and families will find themselves enjoying their company whilst on board the superyacht.
Besides her generously proportioned master cabin with its own office, M/Y KATHARINE also includes a VIP stateroom, 3 doubles, and a single twin. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y KATHARINE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...