Embodying the golden age of yachting, KATHARINE is unquestionably one of the most glamourous motor yachts available for charter.
Indeed, from her classic canoe bow to the warm woods which surround her interior spaces, there is a traditional charm which is certain to seduce guests.
Following an extensive refit in 2013, KATHARINE has recently enjoyed even further upgrades to remain as fresh and as inviting as the day she was delivered.
Currently open for charter in the Mediterranean, those getting away on board the superyacht will be the first to enjoy her new look and feel.
Vast and well-equipped, the exterior of superyacht KATHARINE offers guests the opportunity to soak off in a large swimming pool, dine alfresco, and socialise amidst a number of comfortable furnishings.
Located on the lower deck aft, a retractable balcony serves as an intimate beach club, with the option to have seating set-up at the water level.
Boasting a Hacker Craft wooden tender, guests are also able to access the mainland in an appropriately glamorous fashion.
A modern classic, superyacht KATHARINE offers guests a uniquely stylish charter experience
The interior of luxury yacht KATHARINE is a beautiful assembly of attractive communal and guest spaces.
Particularly, she boasts a relaxed main salon complete with a large television screen, an 80 square metre sky lounge framed by a sleek grand piano, and a main foyer which connects these spaces.
With space to entertain, relax, and socialise, there’s no question that friends and families will find themselves enjoying their company whilst on board the superyacht.
Besides her generously proportioned master cabin with its own office, M/Y KATHARINE also includes a VIP stateroom, 3 doubles, and a single twin. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y KATHARINE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...