Embodying the golden age of yachting, KATHARINE is unquestionably one of the most glamourous motor yachts available for charter.
Indeed, from her classic canoe bow to the warm woods which surround her interior spaces, there is a traditional charm which is certain to seduce guests.
Following an extensive refit in 2013, KATHARINE has recently enjoyed even further upgrades to remain as fresh and as inviting as the day she was delivered.
Currently open for charter in the Mediterranean, those getting away on board the superyacht will be the first to enjoy her new look and feel.
Vast and well-equipped, the exterior of superyacht KATHARINE offers guests the opportunity to soak off in a large swimming pool, dine alfresco, and socialise amidst a number of comfortable furnishings.
Located on the lower deck aft, a retractable balcony serves as an intimate beach club, with the option to have seating set-up at the water level.
Boasting a Hacker Craft wooden tender, guests are also able to access the mainland in an appropriately glamorous fashion.
A modern classic, superyacht KATHARINE offers guests a uniquely stylish charter experience
The interior of luxury yacht KATHARINE is a beautiful assembly of attractive communal and guest spaces.
Particularly, she boasts a relaxed main salon complete with a large television screen, an 80 square metre sky lounge framed by a sleek grand piano, and a main foyer which connects these spaces.
With space to entertain, relax, and socialise, there’s no question that friends and families will find themselves enjoying their company whilst on board the superyacht.
Besides her generously proportioned master cabin with its own office, M/Y KATHARINE also includes a VIP stateroom, 3 doubles, and a single twin. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y KATHARINE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.