Launched by CRN in 2000, KATHARINE is offering the unique opportunity to spend a day at Korta Katarina – a luxury vineyard, hotel and villa - as part of a charter vacation in the wonderful cruising grounds of Croatia.
Located a few hours up the coast from the historic city of Dubrovnik, Korta Katarina is perched on the edge of the Adriatic Sea and provides fantastic views across the Dalmatian Coast.
Once here, guests can spend the day in the company of master winemakers, take a tour of the region of simply sit back and enjoy the local fine wines.
Indeed, some of the delectable vintages produced in the area are rarely found outside of the country as Croatia only exports a small percentage of its wine and such a charter experience will enable wine enthusiasts to add a new dimension to their palates.
Back on board luxury yacht KATHARINE, charterers can enjoy stunning coastal vistas from a selection of beautifully equipped decks, including the exquisite sundeck.
Enjoy breakfast under the shade of the radar arch before unwinding in the mosaic-lined Jacuzzi and soaking up the Mediterranean sun on chaise loungers.
For lunch, head to the upper deck aft for a second alfresco dining option while pre-dinner cocktails can be served in the spacious aft deck’s outdoor lounge as the sun sets over the ocean.
Classically styled following a 2014 refit, the yacht’s interior features dark timbers and opulent finishes and fabrics. The main salon is comprised of a lounge and bar, while a formal dining area is located on the upper deck aft.
A spacious skylounge, meanwhile, boasts multiple seating areas, a self-playing piano and an expanse of windows. More laid back than the main salon, it is a great spot for retreating with a book or hosting an intimate evening gathering.
All six staterooms on board the motor yacht are located on the main deck and comprise a full-beam master suite with its own study and Jacuzzi tub, a VIP suite with panoramic windows, three double cabins and one twin cabin.
Charter guests can spend the day in the company of master winemakers, take a tour of the region of simply sit back and enjoy the local fine wines
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...