Launched by CRN in 2000, KATHARINE is offering the unique opportunity to spend a day at Korta Katarina – a luxury vineyard, hotel and villa - as part of a charter vacation in the wonderful cruising grounds of Croatia.
Located a few hours up the coast from the historic city of Dubrovnik, Korta Katarina is perched on the edge of the Adriatic Sea and provides fantastic views across the Dalmatian Coast.
Once here, guests can spend the day in the company of master winemakers, take a tour of the region of simply sit back and enjoy the local fine wines.
Indeed, some of the delectable vintages produced in the area are rarely found outside of the country as Croatia only exports a small percentage of its wine and such a charter experience will enable wine enthusiasts to add a new dimension to their palates.
Back on board luxury yacht KATHARINE, charterers can enjoy stunning coastal vistas from a selection of beautifully equipped decks, including the exquisite sundeck.
Enjoy breakfast under the shade of the radar arch before unwinding in the mosaic-lined Jacuzzi and soaking up the Mediterranean sun on chaise loungers.
For lunch, head to the upper deck aft for a second alfresco dining option while pre-dinner cocktails can be served in the spacious aft deck’s outdoor lounge as the sun sets over the ocean.
Classically styled following a 2014 refit, the yacht’s interior features dark timbers and opulent finishes and fabrics. The main salon is comprised of a lounge and bar, while a formal dining area is located on the upper deck aft.
A spacious skylounge, meanwhile, boasts multiple seating areas, a self-playing piano and an expanse of windows. More laid back than the main salon, it is a great spot for retreating with a book or hosting an intimate evening gathering.
All six staterooms on board the motor yacht are located on the main deck and comprise a full-beam master suite with its own study and Jacuzzi tub, a VIP suite with panoramic windows, three double cabins and one twin cabin.
Charter guests can spend the day in the company of master winemakers, take a tour of the region of simply sit back and enjoy the local fine wines
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...