Superyacht KATHARINE Offers Croatian Vineyard Experiences
Launched by CRN in 2000, KATHARINE is offering the unique opportunity to spend a day at Korta Katarina – a luxury vineyard, hotel and villa - as part of a charter vacation in the wonderful cruising grounds of Croatia.
Located a few hours up the coast from the historic city of Dubrovnik, Korta Katarina is perched on the edge of the Adriatic Sea and provides fantastic views across the Dalmatian Coast.
Once here, guests can spend the day in the company of master winemakers, take a tour of the region of simply sit back and enjoy the local fine wines.
Indeed, some of the delectable vintages produced in the area are rarely found outside of the country as Croatia only exports a small percentage of its wine and such a charter experience will enable wine enthusiasts to add a new dimension to their palates.
Back on board luxury yacht KATHARINE, charterers can enjoy stunning coastal vistas from a selection of beautifully equipped decks, including the exquisite sundeck.
Enjoy breakfast under the shade of the radar arch before unwinding in the mosaic-lined Jacuzzi and soaking up the Mediterranean sun on chaise loungers.
For lunch, head to the upper deck aft for a second alfresco dining option while pre-dinner cocktails can be served in the spacious aft deck’s outdoor lounge as the sun sets over the ocean.
Classically styled following a 2014 refit, the yacht’s interior features dark timbers and opulent finishes and fabrics. The main salon is comprised of a lounge and bar, while a formal dining area is located on the upper deck aft.
A spacious skylounge, meanwhile, boasts multiple seating areas, a self-playing piano and an expanse of windows. More laid back than the main salon, it is a great spot for retreating with a book or hosting an intimate evening gathering.
All six staterooms on board the motor yacht are located on the main deck and comprise a full-beam master suite with its own study and Jacuzzi tub, a VIP suite with panoramic windows, three double cabins and one twin cabin.
Charter guests can spend the day in the company of master winemakers, take a tour of the region of simply sit back and enjoy the local fine wines
More Yacht Information
Katharine Yacht For Charter
61m CRN, 2000 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...