Delivered less than two years ago, IRIMARI remains one of the most exciting and immaculate motor yachts available for charter. Equipped with all of the latest features, and boasting some seriously breathtaking styling, she’s also one of the most irresistible.
Including everything from an on board gymnasium to a dedicated cinema lounge, charter guests are sure to feel at home and relaxed when escaping with her, and the abundance of glass panelling means it’s possible for them to properly appreciate the waters they are cruising through.
Ultra-flexible, IRIMARI also boasts guest cabins which can be converted into additional lounges if the party is slightly smaller and they desire even more communal areas.
Designed by the legendary Espen Oeino, the exterior of superyacht IRIMARI is as stylish as it is functional. More specifically, the angular lines and sleek sections which create her profile disguise the large swimming pool and sunbathing areas contained within.
Perfect for both sun-lovers and the more adventurously inclined, there is the opportunity to unwind on a sunlounger or board a tender from the side loading garage on the aft.
Also brilliantly social, the exterior also features a number of casual alfresco dining areas that allow everyone to get together over a meal in the sun.
Super modern and impressively flexible, superyacht IRIMARI is the perfect choice for a charter vacation in the Mediterranean
Returning to the interior of luxury yacht IRIMARI, guests will find themselves immersed in an intimate world of bright furnishings and fixtures, all artfully arranged to optimise the sense of light and space on board.
No doubt the most impressive area of the interior is the cinema lounge which features a 90-inch screen and surround sound to ensure only the most impressive of experiences are on offer.
Elsewhere, the main salon serves as an inviting area for everyone to get together and enjoy some drinks once the sun has gone down.
Besides a massive master suite, IRIMARI also comes with a single VIP cabin, 2 doubles, and 2 twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y IRIMARI, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...