Delivered less than two years ago, IRIMARI remains one of the most exciting and immaculate motor yachts available for charter. Equipped with all of the latest features, and boasting some seriously breathtaking styling, she’s also one of the most irresistible.
Including everything from an on board gymnasium to a dedicated cinema lounge, charter guests are sure to feel at home and relaxed when escaping with her, and the abundance of glass panelling means it’s possible for them to properly appreciate the waters they are cruising through.
Ultra-flexible, IRIMARI also boasts guest cabins which can be converted into additional lounges if the party is slightly smaller and they desire even more communal areas.
Designed by the legendary Espen Oeino, the exterior of superyacht IRIMARI is as stylish as it is functional. More specifically, the angular lines and sleek sections which create her profile disguise the large swimming pool and sunbathing areas contained within.
Perfect for both sun-lovers and the more adventurously inclined, there is the opportunity to unwind on a sunlounger or board a tender from the side loading garage on the aft.
Also brilliantly social, the exterior also features a number of casual alfresco dining areas that allow everyone to get together over a meal in the sun.
Super modern and impressively flexible, superyacht IRIMARI is the perfect choice for a charter vacation in the Mediterranean
Returning to the interior of luxury yacht IRIMARI, guests will find themselves immersed in an intimate world of bright furnishings and fixtures, all artfully arranged to optimise the sense of light and space on board.
No doubt the most impressive area of the interior is the cinema lounge which features a 90-inch screen and surround sound to ensure only the most impressive of experiences are on offer.
Elsewhere, the main salon serves as an inviting area for everyone to get together and enjoy some drinks once the sun has gone down.
Besides a massive master suite, IRIMARI also comes with a single VIP cabin, 2 doubles, and 2 twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y IRIMARI, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...