Superyacht 'Ionian Princess' Special Offer in Greece
Delivered by U.S. shipyard Christensen in 2005 and extensively refitted in 2011, Ionian Princess boasts a striking classic modern interior, the latest audio-visual and games systems and excellent performance, thanks to Zero Speed Stabilizers.
With opulent interior styling by the Pavlik Design Team, guests can entertain in relax in glossy mahogany-panelled rooms featuring striking patterned marble flooring.
Offering a spacious layout of 6 cabins to sleep up to 12 guests, superyacht Ionian Princess notably has two lavish, full-beam master suites, making her ideal for large charter parties where to couples would like to benefit from enjoying a first-class suite.
She also provides a VIP stateroom, two double cabins and a twin cabin. Gym and office facilities on board additionally complete the luxury charter experience on board.
An extensive water toy chest featuring Waverunners, a jet-ski, kayak, water-skis and banana is available for guests of all ages to enjoy, when not sunning themselves at her sundeck, or dining al fresco.
For more details about renting M/Y Ionian Princess for the reduced rate of €150,000 per week, rather than €165,000 per week, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take the time to compare all luxury yachts for charter in Montenegro to compare the size, style and amenities of vessels.
oasts a striking classic modern interior, the latest audio-visual and games systems and excellent performance
More Yacht Information
Ionian Princess Yacht For Charter
46m Christensen, 2005 / 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...