A country of vibrant culture and thriving wildlife, Mexico is home to some of the most breathtaking scenery and memorable experiences in the world. Now, the region can be explored to the fullest on board the popular charter yacht IMPROMPTU.
Launched by Trinity Yachts in 2011 and refit in 2016, the motor yacht benefits from a treasure chest of water toys and an enormous Jacuzzi with a waterfall feature. She has an extensive and glowing history as a charter yacht, with Leonard DiCaprio choosing IMPROMPTU for his yacht charter vacation last year.
Primed for adventuring along the rugged coastlines of Mexico, the yacht boasts plenty of al fresco spaces for guests to bask in the sun and drink in the vistas. As well as the raised Jacuzzi, which measures 10ft by 10ft, the sun deck also accommodates a generous wet bar, a line-up of loungers and a quad of sunpads forward.
The main deck offers further places to recline and unwind, along with an al fresco dining arrangement. From here, guests will have easy access to the interior of the yacht, which is furnished in a classic style, with dark woods and sumptuous fabrics creating a homely and comfortable ambience. A grand piano in the main salon adds to the feeling of elegance on board. There is accommodation provided for 12 guests in total.
After a day of exploring the rich marine life of the ocean and soaking up the lively atmosphere on land, an evening getting cosy in the skylounge will surely beckon. A games table is situated here, as well as an expansive wine cellar with 120 bottles on display.
The charter yacht will be perusing the Sea of Cortez, conveniently located between Baja California and the Mexican mainland. Along the Baja peninsula, charter guests will find smatterings of inlets and sand bars, lapped by azure oceans and fringed by long stretches of white-sand beaches.
Dubbed ‘the world’s aquarium’, the seas are a metropolis of marine activity. Rainbow-coloured fish, hammerhead sharks, squid and whales are just a few of the sea creatures you might encounter while diving here- and luxury yacht IMPROMPTU has a fully-certified RYA water sports centre on board.
For those who choose to disembark, buzzing cities and rustic villages can be found on the mainland, set against the backdrop of tropical forests and scorched desert. The landscapes are marked by the ancient Mayan and Aztec civilisations, and there are plenty of temples and ruins to be explored up and down the coast.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.