Superyacht ICON Offers Special Rate for February Charters in the Caribbean
Tempting guests to head off to the Caribbean this week is the high volume, ultra modern ICON.
Reducing her weekly base rate to $475,000, guests will be able to experience a world-leading destination whilst enjoying a considerable discount.
Refit less than two years ago, the motor yacht features an impressive range of amenities and a highly contemporary interior.
With huge outdoor deck areas designed for such vacations, guests will be able to cool off in the pool on the aft deck during the day, or warm up in the Jacuzzi by night.
Sprawling and neatly arranged, the sunloungers on luxury charter yacht ICON are no doubt put to best use when she’s out in the Caribbean.
There are plenty of shaded al fresco dining options on hand, so enjoying the local cuisine can be done in a style which suits its flavours.
What better way to experience the Caribbean than on a superyacht offering a truly exclusive deal?
As part of her refit in 2014, ICON was gifted with a sophisticated cinema in the main salon, a sauna on the main deck, and refurbishments to her lobby and upper salon.
Boasting a wide array of water toys, a jet ski and fishing gear, guests will have no trouble getting the absolute most from the waters of the Caribbean.
When they’re not enjoying the water, the social areas or the dining rooms, guests will feel at home in their personal suite, with each being beautifully furnished and as bright as other areas on board.
Ensuring that her 12 guests are well looked after during their charter vacation, ICON comes with an experienced crew of 17.
More Yacht Information
Icon Yacht For Charter
68m Icon Yachts, 2010 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...