Tempting guests to head off to the Caribbean this week is the high volume, ultra modern ICON.
Reducing her weekly base rate to $475,000, guests will be able to experience a world-leading destination whilst enjoying a considerable discount.
Refit less than two years ago, the motor yacht features an impressive range of amenities and a highly contemporary interior.
With huge outdoor deck areas designed for such vacations, guests will be able to cool off in the pool on the aft deck during the day, or warm up in the Jacuzzi by night.
Sprawling and neatly arranged, the sunloungers on luxury charter yacht ICON are no doubt put to best use when she’s out in the Caribbean.
There are plenty of shaded al fresco dining options on hand, so enjoying the local cuisine can be done in a style which suits its flavours.
What better way to experience the Caribbean than on a superyacht offering a truly exclusive deal?
As part of her refit in 2014, ICON was gifted with a sophisticated cinema in the main salon, a sauna on the main deck, and refurbishments to her lobby and upper salon.
Boasting a wide array of water toys, a jet ski and fishing gear, guests will have no trouble getting the absolute most from the waters of the Caribbean.
When they’re not enjoying the water, the social areas or the dining rooms, guests will feel at home in their personal suite, with each being beautifully furnished and as bright as other areas on board.
Ensuring that her 12 guests are well looked after during their charter vacation, ICON comes with an experienced crew of 17.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...