Tempting guests to head off to the Caribbean this week is the high volume, ultra modern ICON.
Reducing her weekly base rate to $475,000, guests will be able to experience a world-leading destination whilst enjoying a considerable discount.
Refit less than two years ago, the motor yacht features an impressive range of amenities and a highly contemporary interior.
With huge outdoor deck areas designed for such vacations, guests will be able to cool off in the pool on the aft deck during the day, or warm up in the Jacuzzi by night.
Sprawling and neatly arranged, the sunloungers on luxury charter yacht ICON are no doubt put to best use when she’s out in the Caribbean.
There are plenty of shaded al fresco dining options on hand, so enjoying the local cuisine can be done in a style which suits its flavours.
What better way to experience the Caribbean than on a superyacht offering a truly exclusive deal?
As part of her refit in 2014, ICON was gifted with a sophisticated cinema in the main salon, a sauna on the main deck, and refurbishments to her lobby and upper salon.
Boasting a wide array of water toys, a jet ski and fishing gear, guests will have no trouble getting the absolute most from the waters of the Caribbean.
When they’re not enjoying the water, the social areas or the dining rooms, guests will feel at home in their personal suite, with each being beautifully furnished and as bright as other areas on board.
Ensuring that her 12 guests are well looked after during their charter vacation, ICON comes with an experienced crew of 17.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...