With clear blue skies and comfortably high temperatures, the Caribbean is the perfect charter choice for the early months of the year. Unlike summer, this time of year is far more accommodating to visitors looking to enjoy its tropical scenery and idyllic waters away from intense heat.
As luck would have it, the outstanding HARMONY announced this week that any charter which departs from the picturesque Saint Martin will receive a discounted weekly rate, as well a ‘free day’ as something of a bonus.
One of only two 164ft Westport yachts available for charter, she accommodates up to 12 guests across a range of exquisitely styled suites all complete with modern finishings.
With no certainties regarding the end date of this offer, it will be essential to act quickly in order to kick off the new year in true style.
Guests will feel immediately at home on this motor yacht, with the comfortable and elegant main salon offering an ideal spot for relaxed socialising.
Of course, while in the waters of the Caribbean, guests will want to take advantage of the al fresco dining options on board HARMONY. Easily converted to form a beach club environment, the outdoor dining area is the perfect spot for tucking into something tasty before exploring all that the islands and coasts have to offer.
Enjoying the tranquil nights in this part of the world, guests will be able to toast their vacation with some outstanding cocktails at the portside bar, allowing the conversation and drinks to continue flowing for as long as they like.
With spacious outdoor areas and finely arranged guest suites, HARMONY is yacht all but made for the Caribbean
With the chance of exploring the Bahamas and Virgin Islands, guests will be able to enjoy some of the world’s finest foods, sights, and culture, all whilst cruising some of the world's most beautiful waters.
Rich with unspoiled beaches and secluded sunbathing spots, visitors to this region are never far from discovering their own private paradise.
Whether it’s getting amongst the vibrant Caribbean scene, or simply taking in the majesty of the surroundings from the comfort of the sundeck, guests on board luxury charter yacht HARMONY are assured a truly memorable vacation.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...