With clear blue skies and comfortably high temperatures, the Caribbean is the perfect charter choice for the early months of the year. Unlike summer, this time of year is far more accommodating to visitors looking to enjoy its tropical scenery and idyllic waters away from intense heat.
As luck would have it, the outstanding HARMONY announced this week that any charter which departs from the picturesque Saint Martin will receive a discounted weekly rate, as well a ‘free day’ as something of a bonus.
One of only two 164ft Westport yachts available for charter, she accommodates up to 12 guests across a range of exquisitely styled suites all complete with modern finishings.
With no certainties regarding the end date of this offer, it will be essential to act quickly in order to kick off the new year in true style.
Guests will feel immediately at home on this motor yacht, with the comfortable and elegant main salon offering an ideal spot for relaxed socialising.
Of course, while in the waters of the Caribbean, guests will want to take advantage of the al fresco dining options on board HARMONY. Easily converted to form a beach club environment, the outdoor dining area is the perfect spot for tucking into something tasty before exploring all that the islands and coasts have to offer.
Enjoying the tranquil nights in this part of the world, guests will be able to toast their vacation with some outstanding cocktails at the portside bar, allowing the conversation and drinks to continue flowing for as long as they like.
With spacious outdoor areas and finely arranged guest suites, HARMONY is yacht all but made for the Caribbean
With the chance of exploring the Bahamas and Virgin Islands, guests will be able to enjoy some of the world’s finest foods, sights, and culture, all whilst cruising some of the world's most beautiful waters.
Rich with unspoiled beaches and secluded sunbathing spots, visitors to this region are never far from discovering their own private paradise.
Whether it’s getting amongst the vibrant Caribbean scene, or simply taking in the majesty of the surroundings from the comfort of the sundeck, guests on board luxury charter yacht HARMONY are assured a truly memorable vacation.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...