Renowned for her flexibility, HARLE is a motor yacht certain to appeal to parties of both friends and families.
Indeed, from a master cabin which transforms into a day spa, to an exterior which can go from a sun-drenched paradise to a shaded chill-out zone, there’s no doubt that those on board will have their desires satisfied.
When it comes to describing the exterior of superyacht HARLE, it would no doubt be best to first of all acknowledge the enormous swim platform which extends off her aft.
Serving as a convenient spot to dive into the ocean, this space also doubles up as a place to socialise by the water over a few drinks.
Located a few decks up, the sundeck is equipped with a generously sized Jacuzzi surrounded by sunpads, an arrangement which allows the entire party to gather together to enjoy the Mediterranean surroundings in style.
As an award-winning Feadship superyacht, HARLE belongs to a truly elite league
Loosely based on the Art Deco movement, the interior of luxury yacht HARLE has been finished in a tastefully opulent style, with both the communal and guest spaces exuding an inviting glamour.
Between relaxing in the spa and partying in the main salon, guests are sure to enjoy their time inside just as much as they do out on the exterior of the superyacht.
What’s more, the flexible cabin configuration means that up to 12 guests are able to enjoy HARLE as part of a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y HARLE, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...