Defined by her sporty looks and highly contemporary interior, Grey Matters is a motor yacht expressly designed to entertain friends and families on the water.
Indeed, with a state of the art media room, a large collection of water toys, and warmly finished cabins, those on board are treated to an intimate world of luxury.
What’s more, her overall design makes her particularly well-suited to the picturesque cruising grounds of the Caribbean. Her vast exterior, for example, has been furnished with sunpads and large Jacuzzi to allow guests to take in their surroundings in style.
Replete with exposed and shaded sections,the exterior of luxury yacht Grey Matters finely meets the needs of everyone on board.
Crowned by the Jacuzzi on the sundeck, there is also an alfresco dining area on the main deck, and a casual lounging area which looks out across the ocean.
For those after some adventure, a selection of water toys and tenders can be easily accessed from the swim platform, and a hydraulic system means that getting larger tenders on and off the water only takes a few moments.
High performing and supremely comfortable, superyacht Grey Matters is the perfect choice for wintertime charter vacations
The interior of superyacht Grey Matters received an extensive refit last year, a project which gifted her with a highly modern look and feel.
Besides the dedicated media room which sets the scene for comfortable movie watching, there is also a large open plan main salon which includes a sleek formal dining area.
Whilst the large master cabin is certain to be the preserve of the principal charter guest, there is also 2 doubles, and 2 twins with optional pullman berths. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Grey Matters, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- New Superyacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ Open For CharterRecently delivered from the Sanlorenzo shipyard, the remarkable 34m/112ft motor yacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ is now open for ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Lady J’ Open For Charter In The CaribbeanAs well as going on display at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 43m/142ft motor yacht ‘Lady J’ will be o...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- Anticipation Builds for FLIBS 2017 Now the Monaco Yacht Show has drawn to a close, attention turns to the USA’s boat show season which kicks off in Florid...