Defined by her sporty looks and highly contemporary interior, Grey Matters is a motor yacht expressly designed to entertain friends and families on the water.
Indeed, with a state of the art media room, a large collection of water toys, and warmly finished cabins, those on board are treated to an intimate world of luxury.
What’s more, her overall design makes her particularly well-suited to the picturesque cruising grounds of the Caribbean. Her vast exterior, for example, has been furnished with sunpads and large Jacuzzi to allow guests to take in their surroundings in style.
Replete with exposed and shaded sections,the exterior of luxury yacht Grey Matters finely meets the needs of everyone on board.
Crowned by the Jacuzzi on the sundeck, there is also an alfresco dining area on the main deck, and a casual lounging area which looks out across the ocean.
For those after some adventure, a selection of water toys and tenders can be easily accessed from the swim platform, and a hydraulic system means that getting larger tenders on and off the water only takes a few moments.
High performing and supremely comfortable, superyacht Grey Matters is the perfect choice for wintertime charter vacations
The interior of superyacht Grey Matters received an extensive refit last year, a project which gifted her with a highly modern look and feel.
Besides the dedicated media room which sets the scene for comfortable movie watching, there is also a large open plan main salon which includes a sleek formal dining area.
Whilst the large master cabin is certain to be the preserve of the principal charter guest, there is also 2 doubles, and 2 twins with optional pullman berths. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Grey Matters, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...