A spokesman representing the charter of the yacht publicly commented, "Force Blue has been authorised by the court to carry out charter activities during this period and charters are continuing without interference and very successfully."
A pedigree build from Danish shipyard Royal Denship, Force Blue has developed a positive reputation amongst clientele on behalf of her extensive range amenities, including a Jacuzzi, fully-equipped gym, movie theatre, large wine cellar and plethora of the latest water toys.
Modern classic in design, she is styled by Celeste dell’Anna with modern artworks and sculptures, and offers an open-plan layout ideal for entertaining.
Fully wheelchair accessible, superyacht Force Blue comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests in 6 spacious cabins, including master suite with its own separate living area, four double cabins and a twin cabin. Each cabin provides lavish ensuite facilities, with a steam shower, Hammam, mud bath and sauna additionally found on board.
Her large crew of 19, including a masseuse/beautician, ensures guests experience the ultimate relaxing charter vacation.
Outdoors, guests can enjoy a significant amount of deck space, with the potential for everything, from hosting a get-together, to simply relaxing with family and friends.
Boasting an impressive range of water toys for a vessel of her size, highlights include Seabobs, Waverunners, a jet-ski, water-skis and a banana.
For more details about M/Y Force Blue's availability following a fully-booked August, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or simply compare all vessels available for a Mediterranean luxury yacht charter.
including a Jacuzzi, fully-equipped gym, movie theatre, large wine cellar and plethora of the latest water toys.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...