Superyacht 'Force Blue' Still Available for Charter
A spokesman representing the charter of the yacht publicly commented, "Force Blue has been authorised by the court to carry out charter activities during this period and charters are continuing without interference and very successfully."
A pedigree build from Danish shipyard Royal Denship, Force Blue has developed a positive reputation amongst clientele on behalf of her extensive range amenities, including a Jacuzzi, fully-equipped gym, movie theatre, large wine cellar and plethora of the latest water toys.
Modern classic in design, she is styled by Celeste dell’Anna with modern artworks and sculptures, and offers an open-plan layout ideal for entertaining.
Fully wheelchair accessible, superyacht Force Blue comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests in 6 spacious cabins, including master suite with its own separate living area, four double cabins and a twin cabin. Each cabin provides lavish ensuite facilities, with a steam shower, Hammam, mud bath and sauna additionally found on board.
Her large crew of 19, including a masseuse/beautician, ensures guests experience the ultimate relaxing charter vacation.
Outdoors, guests can enjoy a significant amount of deck space, with the potential for everything, from hosting a get-together, to simply relaxing with family and friends.
Boasting an impressive range of water toys for a vessel of her size, highlights include Seabobs, Waverunners, a jet-ski, water-skis and a banana.
For more details about M/Y Force Blue's availability following a fully-booked August, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or simply compare all vessels available for a Mediterranean luxury yacht charter.
including a Jacuzzi, fully-equipped gym, movie theatre, large wine cellar and plethora of the latest water toys.
More Yacht Information
Force Blue Yacht For Charter
63m Royal Denship, 2002 / 2007
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...