A spokesman representing the charter of the yacht publicly commented, "Force Blue has been authorised by the court to carry out charter activities during this period and charters are continuing without interference and very successfully."
A pedigree build from Danish shipyard Royal Denship, Force Blue has developed a positive reputation amongst clientele on behalf of her extensive range amenities, including a Jacuzzi, fully-equipped gym, movie theatre, large wine cellar and plethora of the latest water toys.
Modern classic in design, she is styled by Celeste dell’Anna with modern artworks and sculptures, and offers an open-plan layout ideal for entertaining.
Fully wheelchair accessible, superyacht Force Blue comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests in 6 spacious cabins, including master suite with its own separate living area, four double cabins and a twin cabin. Each cabin provides lavish ensuite facilities, with a steam shower, Hammam, mud bath and sauna additionally found on board.
Her large crew of 19, including a masseuse/beautician, ensures guests experience the ultimate relaxing charter vacation.
Outdoors, guests can enjoy a significant amount of deck space, with the potential for everything, from hosting a get-together, to simply relaxing with family and friends.
Boasting an impressive range of water toys for a vessel of her size, highlights include Seabobs, Waverunners, a jet-ski, water-skis and a banana.
For more details about M/Y Force Blue's availability following a fully-booked August, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or simply compare all vessels available for a Mediterranean luxury yacht charter.
including a Jacuzzi, fully-equipped gym, movie theatre, large wine cellar and plethora of the latest water toys.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...