A spokesman representing the charter of the yacht publicly commented, "Force Blue has been authorised by the court to carry out charter activities during this period and charters are continuing without interference and very successfully."
A pedigree build from Danish shipyard Royal Denship, Force Blue has developed a positive reputation amongst clientele on behalf of her extensive range amenities, including a Jacuzzi, fully-equipped gym, movie theatre, large wine cellar and plethora of the latest water toys.
Modern classic in design, she is styled by Celeste dell’Anna with modern artworks and sculptures, and offers an open-plan layout ideal for entertaining.
Fully wheelchair accessible, superyacht Force Blue comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests in 6 spacious cabins, including master suite with its own separate living area, four double cabins and a twin cabin. Each cabin provides lavish ensuite facilities, with a steam shower, Hammam, mud bath and sauna additionally found on board.
Her large crew of 19, including a masseuse/beautician, ensures guests experience the ultimate relaxing charter vacation.
Outdoors, guests can enjoy a significant amount of deck space, with the potential for everything, from hosting a get-together, to simply relaxing with family and friends.
Boasting an impressive range of water toys for a vessel of her size, highlights include Seabobs, Waverunners, a jet-ski, water-skis and a banana.
For more details about M/Y Force Blue's availability following a fully-booked August, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or simply compare all vessels available for a Mediterranean luxury yacht charter.
including a Jacuzzi, fully-equipped gym, movie theatre, large wine cellar and plethora of the latest water toys.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...