Superyacht 'Force Blue' Offers Charter Deal in the West Mediterranean
Delivered in 2002 by Danish shipyard Royal Denship in 2002, Force Blue is extremely well appointed for a vessel of her size for cruising in West Mediterranean hotspots including the French Riviera.
With modern styling throughout her open-plan layout, rooms are dominated by a sophisticated, neutral palette. Striking artworks and sculptures throughout provide the finishing touches to her elegance.
Boasting an elevator for easy transportation across her floors, motor yacht Force Blue provides a spacious layout to sleep 12 guests, including four double cabins and a twin, which is ideal for family charters.
Guests can enjoy first-class vacation on board thanks to her movie theatre, gym, steam room and vast deck space, featuring a sundeck Jacuzzi and several comfy lounging areas.
She travels at a cruising speed of 14 knots, and can reach a speed of up to 16 knots in the Mediterranean.
Offering an extensive water toy chest that guests of all ages can enjoy, standout toys include Seabobs, a jet-ski, Waverunners and water-skis.
For more information about taking advantage of M/Y Force Blue's most significant discount yet (almost 20%), please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all vessels available for a French Riviera luxury yacht charter.
enjoy first-class vacation thanks to her movie theatre, gym, steam room and vast deck space
More Yacht Information
Force Blue Yacht For Charter
63m Royal Denship, 2002 / 2007
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...