Hugely voluminous and with an interior designed by Bannenberg & Rowell, it’ll be no surprise to find out that ELYSIAN will generate plenty of interest as she becomes available for private yacht charter vacations.
What’s more, with everywhere from the main salon to the master cabin accented by modern and playful finishes, the experience of being on board is a wholly unparalleled experience and nicely enhances the feeling of being at sea.
Nicely child-friendly, ELYSIAN not only includes a number of entertainment options but was thoughtfully designed with kids in mind. A fact not to be overlooked, there’s also plenty going on around the yacht to keep charterers of all ages satisfied.
The news that superyacht ELYSIAN is open for charter is sure to pique the interest of many discerning travellers
The interior of ELYSIAN is largely governed by symmetry, with both the guest and communal areas conforming to a pleasing order.
The colour scheme is similarly refreshing, with vibrant greens and deep reds offset by splashes of light from recessed lighting.
With the choice of a main salon and a 1960s inspired skylounge to gather in, guests will find themselves surrounded by a number of fascinating artworks and furnishings which manage to be inviting rather than overbearing.
No doubt the crowning achievement of the accommodation on board ELYSIAN is the 80-sq foot owner’s suite which features the unusual addition of materials such as ray skin and backlit oak.
The exterior of superyacht ELYSIAN is just as well-appointed as her interior, with a number of dedicated alfresco dining areas and lounging options on hand for those on board.
Perfectly situated for taking in the views around her charter grounds in style, a full size Jacuzzi occupies the forward section of the sundeck, with no surrounding bulwarks to disrupt the line of sight.
Sofa seating and sunloungers fringe the aft decks to provide a comfortable spot whilst underway, with a bar located amidships on the sundeck for any necessary refreshments.
Along with such vast sunbathing areas, ELYSIAN also provides effortless access to the water via a retractable swim platform which makes reaching the yacht via her bespoke tender an incredible experience in itself.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...