Superyacht ELYSIAN Available For Charter In The Caribbean This Winter
Delivered from Abeking & Rasmussen in 2009, ELYSIAN quickly stormed to victory in the category for ‘Best Power 40m- 65m’ at the International Superyacht Society Awards the following year. Not the only piece of critical praise she received, ELYSIAN was also nominated at other award ceremonies for both her interior design and custom furnishings.
Now offering charter guests the opportunity to experience such a masterpiece, ELYSIAN is open for private vacations in the Caribbean before she heads to the Mediterranean for the summer.
With a highly flexible cabin configuration, the motor yacht is perfect for both families and friends, with the option of transforming all 4 guest cabins on the lower deck into VIP suites enhancing the overall experience of being on board for up to 12 guests.
Beautifully symmetrical and effortlessly harmonious, the interior design of luxury yacht ELYSIAN is as visually impressive as it is functional. Indeed, in both the communal and guest spaces, the vibrancy of the textures and furnishings create a bright and airy environment for charter parties to relax in.
Of course, such an aesthetic should come as no surprise when you consider that it was designed by the inestimable Bannenberg & Rowell. Working their magic around the upper deck, the British team created a 1960s infused skylounge which is the perfect spot for guests to take in oceanic views whilst surrounded by style.
The artwork and accompanying lighting found around the interior of the yacht also help to form a distinct identity for ELYSIAN, with a range of colours and engaging paintings making her a superyacht unlike any other.
Offering the very best in modern luxury living, superyacht ELYSIAN is perfectly primed for charter vacations in the Caribbean
The exterior of luxury yacht ELYSIAN offers a similar abundance of possibilities, with an enormous Jacuzzi situated on the bow and a fully-equipped bar located amidships. Perfect for sunbathers as well as those in pursuit of some partial shading, furnishings can be found in the exposed spaces as well as beneath awnings.
Thanks to the addition of a sophisticated tender launching system, charter guests are able to easily navigate between the mainland and the yacht, allowing them convenient access to the more remote bays and inlets of the Caribbean.
Making her even more suited to her winter charter grounds, ELYSIAN also comes with an assortment of water toys and tenders such as kayaks, Jetskis, and Seabobs.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y ELYSIAN, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker. They will be able to advise you on current charter rates as well as helping you assemble a suitable itinerary.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
More Yacht Information
Elysian Yacht For Charter
60m Abeking & Rasmussen, 2009
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...