Delivered from Abeking & Rasmussen in 2009, ELYSIAN quickly stormed to victory in the category for ‘Best Power 40m- 65m’ at the International Superyacht Society Awards the following year. Not the only piece of critical praise she received, ELYSIAN was also nominated at other award ceremonies for both her interior design and custom furnishings.
Now offering charter guests the opportunity to experience such a masterpiece, ELYSIAN is open for private vacations in the Caribbean before she heads to the Mediterranean for the summer.
With a highly flexible cabin configuration, the motor yacht is perfect for both families and friends, with the option of transforming all 4 guest cabins on the lower deck into VIP suites enhancing the overall experience of being on board for up to 12 guests.
Beautifully symmetrical and effortlessly harmonious, the interior design of luxury yacht ELYSIAN is as visually impressive as it is functional. Indeed, in both the communal and guest spaces, the vibrancy of the textures and furnishings create a bright and airy environment for charter parties to relax in.
Of course, such an aesthetic should come as no surprise when you consider that it was designed by the inestimable Bannenberg & Rowell. Working their magic around the upper deck, the British team created a 1960s infused skylounge which is the perfect spot for guests to take in oceanic views whilst surrounded by style.
The artwork and accompanying lighting found around the interior of the yacht also help to form a distinct identity for ELYSIAN, with a range of colours and engaging paintings making her a superyacht unlike any other.
Offering the very best in modern luxury living, superyacht ELYSIAN is perfectly primed for charter vacations in the Caribbean
The exterior of luxury yacht ELYSIAN offers a similar abundance of possibilities, with an enormous Jacuzzi situated on the bow and a fully-equipped bar located amidships. Perfect for sunbathers as well as those in pursuit of some partial shading, furnishings can be found in the exposed spaces as well as beneath awnings.
Thanks to the addition of a sophisticated tender launching system, charter guests are able to easily navigate between the mainland and the yacht, allowing them convenient access to the more remote bays and inlets of the Caribbean.
Making her even more suited to her winter charter grounds, ELYSIAN also comes with an assortment of water toys and tenders such as kayaks, Jetskis, and Seabobs.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y ELYSIAN, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker. They will be able to advise you on current charter rates as well as helping you assemble a suitable itinerary.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y NARVALO Offers Special Thanksgiving DealCharter the 33m/110ft superyacht NARVALO from Cantiere Delle Marche in the Bahamas this Thanksgiving and get eight days...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- M/Y SHERAKHAN Undergoing Exciting RefitSet to take on a completely new look, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN is currently halfway through an extensive ref...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...