Making her debut at the Monaco event, ELIXIR was one of the must-see new launches and certainly caught the eye of Baccarat and SuperYacht World magazine, who presented the Owners with the prestigious trophy at the show during a ceremony aboard the motor yacht itself.
Each year the Baccarat SuperYacht World award is presented to the person, yacht or yard that has most inspired readers of the magazine and, as part of its 2016 edition, Sophie Cotelle of Baccarat said ELIXIR was ‘an exquisite example of craftsmanship, elegance and uniqueness’.
Yachting great Tim Heywood is behind the yacht’s graceful and timeless lines, which are superbly highlighted on the superstructure by jet-black gloss. The ‘enchanting contrasts’ that this paintwork creates continue into the interior spaces, styled by Italian designer Laura Sessa.
Rich and contemporary, the living areas contrast light, oak-coloured wall panels with accents of dark, high-gloss wood. Wide wooden floorboards offset sumptuous cream rugs, and plush fabrics in gold, silver and bronze add much luxury to the surrounds.
The open plan main salon features a welcoming lounge and formal dining option, while the glamorous skylounge is equipped with a black grand piano, games table and comfortable seating area, which can be transformed into a cinema-setup.
Similar styling is present in the master suite where the principal charterer can enjoy the delights of a fold-down balcony and steam room in the en suite. There are then four further cabins joining the accommodation line-up on board luxury yacht ELIXIR.
Her generous deck spaces are also part of her captivating appeal and include a standout sundeck complete with a Jacuzzi, barbecue and backlit onyx bar, and a luxe beach club, boasting a sauna and space nearby for the yacht’s dedicated dive equipment.
Sophie Cotelle of Baccarat said ELIXIR was ‘an exquisite example of craftsmanship, elegance and uniqueness’
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.