Superyacht ELIXIR Joins the Mediterranean Charter Fleet
Combining naval architecture from the multi-award winning Tim Heywood Designs and a sophisticated interior by the Italian Laura Sessa studio, she is an exceptional choice for a luxury yacht charter.
Whether cruising the glittering port towns of the French Riviera or discovering the natural beauty of Sardinia, the yacht is equipped with well-executed deck spaces from which all the stunning surrounds of the region can be taken in.
On the spacious sundeck, take a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the wet bar or indulge in the multiple sunning opportunities before enjoying a delicious alfresco dinner under the shade of the radar arch.
The main deck aft is a perfect meeting place thanks to a sumptuous alfresco lounge area and a second alfresco dining option is found on the upper deck aft. Get close to the waters, meanwhile, in the luxe beach club.
Inside the yacht, a main salon offers a sumptuous setting in which to unwind or get together with family and friends. Light coloured wall panels are offset by rich coloured timbers and, formed by cream coloured sofas and armchairs, the social lounge adjoins a stylish bar and formal dining area.
For a more laid back vibe head to the skylounge, with special features such as a state-of-the art cinema setup and a grand piano.
The exquisite styling continues into the five staterooms, which comprise a master suite with its own private balcony and lounge, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Take a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the wet bar or indulge in the multiple sunning opportunities before enjoying a delicious alfresco dinner
Other highlights include a sauna and gym equipment, and the motor yacht is also an approved RYA training centre and is equipped with a fantastic selection of the latest water toys.
For further information on M/Y ELIXIR, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
More Yacht Information
Elixir Yacht For Charter
55m Amels, 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...