Combining naval architecture from the multi-award winning Tim Heywood Designs and a sophisticated interior by the Italian Laura Sessa studio, she is an exceptional choice for a luxury yacht charter.
Whether cruising the glittering port towns of the French Riviera or discovering the natural beauty of Sardinia, the yacht is equipped with well-executed deck spaces from which all the stunning surrounds of the region can be taken in.
On the spacious sundeck, take a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the wet bar or indulge in the multiple sunning opportunities before enjoying a delicious alfresco dinner under the shade of the radar arch.
The main deck aft is a perfect meeting place thanks to a sumptuous alfresco lounge area and a second alfresco dining option is found on the upper deck aft. Get close to the waters, meanwhile, in the luxe beach club.
Inside the yacht, a main salon offers a sumptuous setting in which to unwind or get together with family and friends. Light coloured wall panels are offset by rich coloured timbers and, formed by cream coloured sofas and armchairs, the social lounge adjoins a stylish bar and formal dining area.
For a more laid back vibe head to the skylounge, with special features such as a state-of-the art cinema setup and a grand piano.
The exquisite styling continues into the five staterooms, which comprise a master suite with its own private balcony and lounge, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Take a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the wet bar or indulge in the multiple sunning opportunities before enjoying a delicious alfresco dinner
Other highlights include a sauna and gym equipment, and the motor yacht is also an approved RYA training centre and is equipped with a fantastic selection of the latest water toys.
For further information on M/Y ELIXIR, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed