Combining naval architecture from the multi-award winning Tim Heywood Designs and a sophisticated interior by the Italian Laura Sessa studio, she is an exceptional choice for a luxury yacht charter.
Whether cruising the glittering port towns of the French Riviera or discovering the natural beauty of Sardinia, the yacht is equipped with well-executed deck spaces from which all the stunning surrounds of the region can be taken in.
On the spacious sundeck, take a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the wet bar or indulge in the multiple sunning opportunities before enjoying a delicious alfresco dinner under the shade of the radar arch.
The main deck aft is a perfect meeting place thanks to a sumptuous alfresco lounge area and a second alfresco dining option is found on the upper deck aft. Get close to the waters, meanwhile, in the luxe beach club.
Inside the yacht, a main salon offers a sumptuous setting in which to unwind or get together with family and friends. Light coloured wall panels are offset by rich coloured timbers and, formed by cream coloured sofas and armchairs, the social lounge adjoins a stylish bar and formal dining area.
For a more laid back vibe head to the skylounge, with special features such as a state-of-the art cinema setup and a grand piano.
The exquisite styling continues into the five staterooms, which comprise a master suite with its own private balcony and lounge, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Take a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the wet bar or indulge in the multiple sunning opportunities before enjoying a delicious alfresco dinner
Other highlights include a sauna and gym equipment, and the motor yacht is also an approved RYA training centre and is equipped with a fantastic selection of the latest water toys.
For further information on M/Y ELIXIR, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...