Combining naval architecture from the multi-award winning Tim Heywood Designs and a sophisticated interior by the Italian Laura Sessa studio, she is an exceptional choice for a luxury yacht charter.
Whether cruising the glittering port towns of the French Riviera or discovering the natural beauty of Sardinia, the yacht is equipped with well-executed deck spaces from which all the stunning surrounds of the region can be taken in.
On the spacious sundeck, take a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the wet bar or indulge in the multiple sunning opportunities before enjoying a delicious alfresco dinner under the shade of the radar arch.
The main deck aft is a perfect meeting place thanks to a sumptuous alfresco lounge area and a second alfresco dining option is found on the upper deck aft. Get close to the waters, meanwhile, in the luxe beach club.
Inside the yacht, a main salon offers a sumptuous setting in which to unwind or get together with family and friends. Light coloured wall panels are offset by rich coloured timbers and, formed by cream coloured sofas and armchairs, the social lounge adjoins a stylish bar and formal dining area.
For a more laid back vibe head to the skylounge, with special features such as a state-of-the art cinema setup and a grand piano.
The exquisite styling continues into the five staterooms, which comprise a master suite with its own private balcony and lounge, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Take a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the wet bar or indulge in the multiple sunning opportunities before enjoying a delicious alfresco dinner
Other highlights include a sauna and gym equipment, and the motor yacht is also an approved RYA training centre and is equipped with a fantastic selection of the latest water toys.
For further information on M/Y ELIXIR, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...