Spanning five decks and boasting an exceptional array of features, E & E has the added prestige of winning the ‘Interior Layout Award’ at the Showboats Design Awards the year of her delivery.
Particularly suited to the cruising grounds of the Mediterranean, the composition of her exterior is just as remarkable, with areas being given over for lounging and socialising in equal measure.
Conceived as a ‘new age explorer’, E & E also boasts some serious performance capabilities which allow her to island-hop in outstanding style and comfort- a perfect feature to enjoy when in Turkey or Greece.
With two alfresco dining areas, a variety of seating options, and a superbly equipped sundeck, the exterior of superyacht E & E is in every respect a sun-lover’s paradise.
Nicely completed by the addition of a handsomely sized Jacuzzi, guests are also able to enjoy the passing views in luxurious comfort.
For the more adventurous guests on board, the tenders and toys on offer are sure to provide endless hours of enjoyment.
The meeting point of performance and style, superyacht E & E is sure to satisfy every desire of the discerning charter guest
A form of modern opulence, the interior of luxury yacht E & E is made entirely refreshing thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows which are fitted throughout.
When it comes to getting together, the large main salon is perfect for a few drinks and a movie whilst the games room on the upper deck offers an exceptional alternative.
Capable of sleeping up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation, E & E includes a full-beam master suite, 2 VIP cabins, and 2 doubles. With all of the guest cabins found above the waterline, even more members of the party can take in the views from the comfort of their own space.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...