Refitted as recently as 2015, DXB is a motor yacht which dazzles with her range of attractive features and modern design. Indeed, from an amenity laden exterior, to a warm and comfortably furnished interior, the experience of being on board DXB is one of total luxury.
With a freshly installed air conditioning system, guests can also be assured of enjoying cool evenings when spending time out in the Mediterranean in the late summer.
Placing a clear emphasis on comfort, the refit interior of luxury yacht DXB was carried out in partnership with French boutique Hermes. Using a classic palette, the tones used in the communal and guest spaces are sure to enliven guests wherever they find themselves.
Spread over three decks, the interior spaces are certain to serve as a nice counterpoint to the sun-drenched paradise found out on the exterior.
Complementing the traditional styling, more contemporary elements such as the televisions in the main salon and cabins make things truly entertaining.
Besides a gorgeous and large master cabin, DXB features 2 additional double cabins and 2 twins.
Refit to an exacting standard, superyacht DXB promises memorable charter vacations in the Mediterranean
Crowned by a wet bar, Jacuzzi and large alfresco dining section, the sundeck of superyacht DXB is undoubtedly the place to be during the day. Soaked in sun, guests will surely enjoy taking in their surroundings.
Down on the main deck, a more casual arrangement of seating and tables provides the desired environment for coffee and cocktails in the warmth of the Mediterranean.
For the thrill-seeking charter guests on board DXB, a wide range of water toys and tenders ensure that there is never a dull moment out on the water.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...