One of the most impressive superyachts available for charter in Australia, DREAMTIME boasts an extended flybridge, a contemporary interior, and all of the accessories necessary to enjoy the water in style.
Perhaps most importantly, however, is the fact that the motor yacht possesses a Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority permit.
Allowing her access to the iconic attraction, DREAMTIME is therefore perfect for taking in the natural wonder of the world in unparalleled comfort this summer.
Equipped with a Jacuzzi on the Portuguese bow, a teppanyaki grill on the sundeck, and a large alfresco dining area on the flybridge, the exterior of luxury yacht DREAMTIME satisfies every desire of the modern charter guest.
The perfect surroundings to return to after spending time exploring the reef, the refreshing feel of the outdoor spaces is sure to be appreciated.
Of course, as a motor yacht designed for discovery, DREAMTIME comes with all of the scuba diving equipment necessary for getting up close and personal to the coral. Easily accessed from the swim platform, guests will find themselves transitioning from the water to the exterior in supreme comfort.
Blending high performance with outstanding luxury, DREAMTIME is the perfect superyacht for experiencing the Great Barrier Reef
Finished in a number of light blue tones and textures, the interior of luxury yacht DREAMTIME is as inviting as it is stylish.
Indeed, the turquoise furnishings found in the main salon serve to enliven the social hub of the yacht whilst at the same time lending her a truly unique character.
Besides a generously proportioned master cabin, DREAMTIME also comes with an additional 2 VIP suites and a single cabin. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 8 guests during a private yacht charter vacation.
As one of the world’s most exciting yet remote attractions, the Great Barrier Reef is undoubtedly best enjoyed from the comfort superyacht.
Not only does a yacht charter around the Great Barrier Reef offer a greater freedom than boat tours, it also ensures that guests can return to inviting surroundings once they have completed their time underwater.
In order to find out more regarding the availability of M/Y DREAMTIME, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter around the Great Barrier Reef.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Wanderlust: Destinations worth waiting for Travel restrictions may be in place right now due to COVID-19, to but that isn’t stopping us planning ahead and looking...