One of the most impressive superyachts available for charter in Australia, DREAMTIME boasts an extended flybridge, a contemporary interior, and all of the accessories necessary to enjoy the water in style.
Perhaps most importantly, however, is the fact that the motor yacht possesses a Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority permit.
Allowing her access to the iconic attraction, DREAMTIME is therefore perfect for taking in the natural wonder of the world in unparalleled comfort this summer.
Equipped with a Jacuzzi on the Portuguese bow, a teppanyaki grill on the sundeck, and a large alfresco dining area on the flybridge, the exterior of luxury yacht DREAMTIME satisfies every desire of the modern charter guest.
The perfect surroundings to return to after spending time exploring the reef, the refreshing feel of the outdoor spaces is sure to be appreciated.
Of course, as a motor yacht designed for discovery, DREAMTIME comes with all of the scuba diving equipment necessary for getting up close and personal to the coral. Easily accessed from the swim platform, guests will find themselves transitioning from the water to the exterior in supreme comfort.
Blending high performance with outstanding luxury, DREAMTIME is the perfect superyacht for experiencing the Great Barrier Reef
Finished in a number of light blue tones and textures, the interior of luxury yacht DREAMTIME is as inviting as it is stylish.
Indeed, the turquoise furnishings found in the main salon serve to enliven the social hub of the yacht whilst at the same time lending her a truly unique character.
Besides a generously proportioned master cabin, DREAMTIME also comes with an additional 2 VIP suites and a single cabin. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 8 guests during a private yacht charter vacation.
As one of the world’s most exciting yet remote attractions, the Great Barrier Reef is undoubtedly best enjoyed from the comfort superyacht.
Not only does a yacht charter around the Great Barrier Reef offer a greater freedom than boat tours, it also ensures that guests can return to inviting surroundings once they have completed their time underwater.
In order to find out more regarding the availability of M/Y DREAMTIME, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter around the Great Barrier Reef.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...