On Tuesday 5th May, the 34m superyacht 'Christina G' will host an open day in Palma for inspections from potential charter clients.
Delivered by Kingship in 2010, Christina G showcases the expertise of naval architects Vripack International and the talented eye for design of Pieter Beeldsnijder and Luiz Debasto.
Following crossing the Pacific and transiting the Panama Canal, she offers French Riviera and Balearics charters, benefitting from a Spanish charter license.
Christina G boasts notably low fuel consumption, and can burn 85lph at a cruising speed of 10 knots. Zero Speed Stabilizers ensure guests consistently are in the utmost comfort, whether cruising or anchored.
Her modern, open interior, styled by Luiz Debasto, offers accommodation for up to 10 guests in five staterooms in a spacious layout comprising of a luxurious master suite, two double staterooms and two twin cabins.
Her range of water toys includes a wakeboard, water-skis, kayaks, sea scoots and state-of-the-art scuba-diving equipment.
M/Y Christina G has a busy calendar, however currently has a charter gap for an Ibiza to Ibiza itinerary from 1 to 6 May. To find out more about attending her open day, or Christina G's remaining summer availability, please contact the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, take the time to browse the wide range of impressive charter yachts available in Ibiza to compare vessels which cruise here.
Christina G boasts notably low fuel consumption...and Zero Speed Stabilizers...
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.