A superyacht which offers a truly unique range of amenities, BG is unquestionably one of the finest vessels for visiting the Bahamas.
Indeed, her expansive sundeck, al fresco dining options, and dedicated entertaining area are arguably best enjoyed whilst on the waters of this region.
Inside, her ‘Hamptons Beach House’ interior sets a refreshing tone whilst a full beam master suite on the main deck provides outstanding comfort for two of the party.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests with an attendant crew of 10, she is perfect for both families and small parties looking to enjoy a last minute winter vacation.
Minimalist whilst still wholly welcoming, the interior of BG features plenty of symmetrical arrangements which nicely accentuate the space on offer.
In the main salon, two opposing sofas provide ample room to relax, whilst the adjacent dining room boasts a rosewood table and a custom 120 bottle cabinet which allows parties to wine and dine in style.
Also on the main deck- and in many ways rivalling the master suite- is the VIP stateroom which is nicely completed by a personal shower room and en suite.
Combining her ultra-contemporary interior with vast exterior space, BG is a yacht which expertly anticipates the modern charterer's every need
Whilst Feadship took care of her performance and build, they had their in-house team at De Voogt handle the exterior styling.
Putting the various outdoor spaces to good use, there’s a fine arrangement of sun pads to be found on the upper aft deck, sunpads on the fore, and a sizeable Jacuzzi at the centre.
Of course, there is a more than sufficient number of dining options on hand for guests to enjoy their meals with unobstructed sea views and a cool breeze.
Keen to keep on entertaining after hours, there’s a projector screen which can be easily used to show movies under the stars.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...