Indeed, with plenty of exterior space found across four decks, guests are able to both relax and entertain in style.
When it comes to enjoying the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2017, guests will find themselves enjoying the high octane racing from the comfort of the numerous furnishings which occupy the exterior.
Of course, there is also an abundance of additional features on offer that make CHAKRA a particularly special motor yacht to experience once the racing is finished for the day.
No doubt one of the most standout features of superyacht CHAKRA is her impressive range of wellness facilities which includes both a beauty salon and massage room.
Just the thing for guests socialising during the Grand Prix, the chance to unwind and enjoy some pampering is sure to be appreciated.
The large Jacuzzi on the sundeck is another attraction that lends itself nicely to kicking back after a day of racing. There’s also a large shaded area close by that will be sure to satisfy guests looking to cool off.
With vast exterior deck space, superyacht CHAKRA offers the perfect platform from which to enjoy the action of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
The interior of luxury yacht CHAKRA is just as seductive as her exterior, with a fresh and bright style rejuvenating all who step on board.
With various communal spaces located across the decks, guests will be able to enjoy a movie in the main salon, cocktails in the sky lounge, or a special meal in the formal dining area.
Boasting an incredible 2 master cabins, 15 doubles, 2 twins, and 2 singles, CHAKRA is capable of sleeping up to 40 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
As the finale of the Formula 1 season, the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is a huge occasion in the global sporting calendar.
Taking place around dusk, there is a truly festive atmosphere which permeates Yas Island throughout the duration of the event.
Thanks to well-positioned berths, guests can be assured of having the best seats in the house when they arrive on board a superyacht.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...