Indeed, with plenty of exterior space found across four decks, guests are able to both relax and entertain in style.
When it comes to enjoying the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2017, guests will find themselves enjoying the high octane racing from the comfort of the numerous furnishings which occupy the exterior.
Of course, there is also an abundance of additional features on offer that make CHAKRA a particularly special motor yacht to experience once the racing is finished for the day.
No doubt one of the most standout features of superyacht CHAKRA is her impressive range of wellness facilities which includes both a beauty salon and massage room.
Just the thing for guests socialising during the Grand Prix, the chance to unwind and enjoy some pampering is sure to be appreciated.
The large Jacuzzi on the sundeck is another attraction that lends itself nicely to kicking back after a day of racing. There’s also a large shaded area close by that will be sure to satisfy guests looking to cool off.
With vast exterior deck space, superyacht CHAKRA offers the perfect platform from which to enjoy the action of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
The interior of luxury yacht CHAKRA is just as seductive as her exterior, with a fresh and bright style rejuvenating all who step on board.
With various communal spaces located across the decks, guests will be able to enjoy a movie in the main salon, cocktails in the sky lounge, or a special meal in the formal dining area.
Boasting an incredible 2 master cabins, 15 doubles, 2 twins, and 2 singles, CHAKRA is capable of sleeping up to 40 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
As the finale of the Formula 1 season, the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is a huge occasion in the global sporting calendar.
Taking place around dusk, there is a truly festive atmosphere which permeates Yas Island throughout the duration of the event.
Thanks to well-positioned berths, guests can be assured of having the best seats in the house when they arrive on board a superyacht.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...