Indeed, with plenty of exterior space found across four decks, guests are able to both relax and entertain in style.
When it comes to enjoying the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2017, guests will find themselves enjoying the high octane racing from the comfort of the numerous furnishings which occupy the exterior.
Of course, there is also an abundance of additional features on offer that make CHAKRA a particularly special motor yacht to experience once the racing is finished for the day.
No doubt one of the most standout features of superyacht CHAKRA is her impressive range of wellness facilities which includes both a beauty salon and massage room.
Just the thing for guests socialising during the Grand Prix, the chance to unwind and enjoy some pampering is sure to be appreciated.
The large Jacuzzi on the sundeck is another attraction that lends itself nicely to kicking back after a day of racing. There’s also a large shaded area close by that will be sure to satisfy guests looking to cool off.
With vast exterior deck space, superyacht CHAKRA offers the perfect platform from which to enjoy the action of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
The interior of luxury yacht CHAKRA is just as seductive as her exterior, with a fresh and bright style rejuvenating all who step on board.
With various communal spaces located across the decks, guests will be able to enjoy a movie in the main salon, cocktails in the sky lounge, or a special meal in the formal dining area.
Boasting an incredible 2 master cabins, 15 doubles, 2 twins, and 2 singles, CHAKRA is capable of sleeping up to 40 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
As the finale of the Formula 1 season, the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is a huge occasion in the global sporting calendar.
Taking place around dusk, there is a truly festive atmosphere which permeates Yas Island throughout the duration of the event.
Thanks to well-positioned berths, guests can be assured of having the best seats in the house when they arrive on board a superyacht.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- New Superyacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ Open For CharterRecently delivered from the Sanlorenzo shipyard, the remarkable 34m/112ft motor yacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ is now open for ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Lady J’ Open For Charter In The CaribbeanAs well as going on display at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 43m/142ft motor yacht ‘Lady J’ will be o...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- Anticipation Builds for FLIBS 2017 Now the Monaco Yacht Show has drawn to a close, attention turns to the USA’s boat show season which kicks off in Florid...