Indeed, with plenty of exterior space found across four decks, guests are able to both relax and entertain in style.
When it comes to enjoying the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2017, guests will find themselves enjoying the high octane racing from the comfort of the numerous furnishings which occupy the exterior.
Of course, there is also an abundance of additional features on offer that make CHAKRA a particularly special motor yacht to experience once the racing is finished for the day.
No doubt one of the most standout features of superyacht CHAKRA is her impressive range of wellness facilities which includes both a beauty salon and massage room.
Just the thing for guests socialising during the Grand Prix, the chance to unwind and enjoy some pampering is sure to be appreciated.
The large Jacuzzi on the sundeck is another attraction that lends itself nicely to kicking back after a day of racing. There’s also a large shaded area close by that will be sure to satisfy guests looking to cool off.
With vast exterior deck space, superyacht CHAKRA offers the perfect platform from which to enjoy the action of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
The interior of luxury yacht CHAKRA is just as seductive as her exterior, with a fresh and bright style rejuvenating all who step on board.
With various communal spaces located across the decks, guests will be able to enjoy a movie in the main salon, cocktails in the sky lounge, or a special meal in the formal dining area.
Boasting an incredible 2 master cabins, 15 doubles, 2 twins, and 2 singles, CHAKRA is capable of sleeping up to 40 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
As the finale of the Formula 1 season, the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is a huge occasion in the global sporting calendar.
Taking place around dusk, there is a truly festive atmosphere which permeates Yas Island throughout the duration of the event.
Thanks to well-positioned berths, guests can be assured of having the best seats in the house when they arrive on board a superyacht.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...