Superyacht CAPRICORN Available in the Bahamas
Delivered by Proteksan Turquoise in 2002, and last refitted in 2013, TURQUOISE combines elegant style with expert performance to offer a relaxing setting for cruising the Caribbean's most stunning islands.
Featuring Zero Speed stabilizers to ensure comfort both at anchor and cruising, she boasts a top speed of 22 knots, and cruises at 14 knots.
Classically styled with light woods and bespoke artworks by Jean-Guy Verges, expedition yacht TURQUOUSE sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with a Jacuzzi tub, two VIP staterooms - one of which has private access to the aft deck - two double cabins and a twin cabin.
Boasting a huge range of water toys, highlights from her toy chest include a jet-ski, water-skis, fishing equipment, kayaks, Waverunners and paddleboards - all accessible from her swim platform. Guests can also keep fit in her impressive gym room, offering weights, a bike and 55" television.
Outdoors family and friends can also dine al fresco or enjoy a cocktail at her bar, soak up the sun at her sun pads or take a dip in her Jacuzzi.
To find out more about renting M/Y TURQUOISE this summer, please contact the preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, compare the size, style and amenities of all vessels available for a Bahamas luxury yacht charter.
boasts a top speed of 22 knots, and cruises at 14 knots.
More Yacht Information
Ice 5 Yacht For Charter
43m Turquoise, 2002 / 2017
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...