Defined by her bright interior and generously proportioned exterior spaces, BERZINC is an ideal motor yacht for discovering the Mediterranean.
Indeed, with a collection of entertainment facilities and lounging areas, friends and families will be able to effortlessly enjoy their surroundings.
Turning heads thanks to her classically inspired profile, the superyacht is also consistent with the quaint beauty of the Italian hotspots where she is available for charter.
What’s more, thanks to her impressive sound insulation, BERZINC ensures a quiet cruising experience.
Refit in 2012, the interior and exterior of luxury yacht BERZINC has a fresh and contemporary feel which is sure to refresh those who step on board this summer.
Accented by splashes of red gloss and other colourful artworks, the open-plan main salon incorporates the formal dining space and ultimately forms the social centre of the yacht.
A perfect haven to return to following a day out in the sun, this space includes state of the art audiovisual equipment to keep guests happy.
A true entertainer, superyacht BERZINC is equipped with all of the features and accessories necessary for a memorable charter vacation
From the sunpads on the sundeck to the generously sized swim platform extending off the aft, the exterior of luxury yacht BERZINC is every charter guest’s dream.
Not only this, but her outstanding collection of water toys and tenders means that everyone is able to get out on the water in style, with endless hours of enjoyment to be had.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation, BERZINC includes a single master cabin, 2 doubles, and 2 twins complete with Pullman berths.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y BERZINC, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.