Defined by her bright interior and generously proportioned exterior spaces, BERZINC is an ideal motor yacht for discovering the Mediterranean.
Indeed, with a collection of entertainment facilities and lounging areas, friends and families will be able to effortlessly enjoy their surroundings.
Turning heads thanks to her classically inspired profile, the superyacht is also consistent with the quaint beauty of the Italian hotspots where she is available for charter.
What’s more, thanks to her impressive sound insulation, BERZINC ensures a quiet cruising experience.
Refit in 2012, the interior and exterior of luxury yacht BERZINC has a fresh and contemporary feel which is sure to refresh those who step on board this summer.
Accented by splashes of red gloss and other colourful artworks, the open-plan main salon incorporates the formal dining space and ultimately forms the social centre of the yacht.
A perfect haven to return to following a day out in the sun, this space includes state of the art audiovisual equipment to keep guests happy.
A true entertainer, superyacht BERZINC is equipped with all of the features and accessories necessary for a memorable charter vacation
From the sunpads on the sundeck to the generously sized swim platform extending off the aft, the exterior of luxury yacht BERZINC is every charter guest’s dream.
Not only this, but her outstanding collection of water toys and tenders means that everyone is able to get out on the water in style, with endless hours of enjoyment to be had.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation, BERZINC includes a single master cabin, 2 doubles, and 2 twins complete with Pullman berths.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y BERZINC, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...