Announced as a finalist for this year’s Superyacht Awards, the ultra-modern 47m/15ft motor yacht BEBE is now open for summertime luxury charter vacations.
Built by Voas Marin in their Antalya shipyard and delivered to her owner in 2015, BEBE finely balances innovative design with outstanding engineering.
An entirely comprehensive yacht, her interior combines natural stones with marble and a truly vast range of woods, whilst her exterior features an abundance of lounging options and staircases on both the port and starboard sides leading down to her sizeable swim platform.
Comprised of an owner’s suite, 2 VIP cabins, and 3 twin cabins, BEBE is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests with an attendant and discreetly accommodated crew.
Currently up for the award for ‘Best Displacement Motor Yacht Below 500GT of 47m+’, BEBE is a yacht which makes good use of her various spaces, and promises exceptionally dynamic luxury charter vacations- indeed, the multiple lounging and dining options make her one of the most versatile motor yachts around.
Making good use of the yacht’s length, the interior of BEBE includes a central dining space, a main salon, and even a cocktail lounge complete with a grand piano towards the aft deck. In order to separate each of these spaces, a number of partitions have been installed, with some even boasting embedded television screens- a subtle yet impressive touch.
Conceived by the British team at BTA Design, the decor of luxury yacht BEBE brings together an interesting collection of textures and materials to produce a wholly relaxed ambience. Offsetting darker shades with splashes of colour and recessed lighting, the design team have clearly been sensitive to the needs of guests when in both the social and private spaces.
Whilst the full-beam master suite with its walkaround closet is perhaps the crowning touch of the yacht, all of the other guest staterooms come superbly furnished well decorated.
Exuding tranquility in both her interior and exterior spaces, superyacht BEBE is unquestionably well-primed for luxury charter vacations
Hugely expansive, and offering numerous lounging and dining options, the sundeck of BEBE provides more than enough reasons for guests to stay outdoors whilst underway and at-anchor.
On the upper deck, the Jacuzzi situated towards the fore provides an unparalleled observation point whilst the main and lower decks play host to a wealth of comfortable seating in both the sun and the shade.
Providing convenient access to the water, the swim platform makes boarding a tender -or simply diving into the water- completely effortless.
In order to make further enquiries into a charter on-board M/Y BEBE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
- M/Y ‘Dolce Vita’ Available For Charter In ThailandDelivered earlier this year, the 33m/108ft motor yacht ‘Dolce Vita’ is now available for charter in the uniquely fascin...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- The Top 5 Largest Charter Yachts at MYS 2017The yachting industry will turn its attention exclusively to the Monaco Yacht Show 2017 when it gets underway at the en...
- Celebrate the Holidays On Board M/Y ‘Sweet Escape’The recently refitted 40m/130ft luxury yacht ‘Sweet Escape’ from Christensen is available for a Christmas or New Year’s...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- M/Y OCEANA Joins Charter Fleet With Special OfferRefit to an exacting standard last year, the 55m/180ft motor yacht OCEANA is now available for charter, with a 30% redu...