Announced as a finalist for this year’s Superyacht Awards, the ultra-modern 47m/15ft motor yacht BEBE is now open for summertime luxury charter vacations.
Built by Voas Marin in their Antalya shipyard and delivered to her owner in 2015, BEBE finely balances innovative design with outstanding engineering.
An entirely comprehensive yacht, her interior combines natural stones with marble and a truly vast range of woods, whilst her exterior features an abundance of lounging options and staircases on both the port and starboard sides leading down to her sizeable swim platform.
Comprised of an owner’s suite, 2 VIP cabins, and 3 twin cabins, BEBE is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests with an attendant and discreetly accommodated crew.
Currently up for the award for ‘Best Displacement Motor Yacht Below 500GT of 47m+’, BEBE is a yacht which makes good use of her various spaces, and promises exceptionally dynamic luxury charter vacations- indeed, the multiple lounging and dining options make her one of the most versatile motor yachts around.
Making good use of the yacht’s length, the interior of BEBE includes a central dining space, a main salon, and even a cocktail lounge complete with a grand piano towards the aft deck. In order to separate each of these spaces, a number of partitions have been installed, with some even boasting embedded television screens- a subtle yet impressive touch.
Conceived by the British team at BTA Design, the decor of luxury yacht BEBE brings together an interesting collection of textures and materials to produce a wholly relaxed ambience. Offsetting darker shades with splashes of colour and recessed lighting, the design team have clearly been sensitive to the needs of guests when in both the social and private spaces.
Whilst the full-beam master suite with its walkaround closet is perhaps the crowning touch of the yacht, all of the other guest staterooms come superbly furnished well decorated.
Exuding tranquility in both her interior and exterior spaces, superyacht BEBE is unquestionably well-primed for luxury charter vacations
Hugely expansive, and offering numerous lounging and dining options, the sundeck of BEBE provides more than enough reasons for guests to stay outdoors whilst underway and at-anchor.
On the upper deck, the Jacuzzi situated towards the fore provides an unparalleled observation point whilst the main and lower decks play host to a wealth of comfortable seating in both the sun and the shade.
Providing convenient access to the water, the swim platform makes boarding a tender -or simply diving into the water- completely effortless.
In order to make further enquiries into a charter on-board M/Y BEBE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...