Offering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a deal well worth taking advantage of.
Effectively providing four ‘free days’, the deal is available in the Mediterranean between May 1st and 23th, and again between September 15th and October 15th.
Originally delivered from Dunya Yachts in 2013 and earning a special commentation at the World Superyacht Awards the following year, AXIOMA was praised by the critics for her innovative layout which includes a spacious dual-level main salon and dedicated home theatre.
Making her an even more attractive choice for a vacation, AXIOMA also includes a collection of standout amenities which are sure to please those looking to relax as well as those with a sense of adventure.
Designed by renowned designer Alberto Pinto, the interior of superyacht AXIOMA takes its cues from the modern beach house, with brightly coloured furnishings accented by a walk-up bar in the vast main salon.
Perhaps her greatest exterior asset, however, is the sheer abundance of pool areas. Stretching from the infinity pool on the main deck aft to the swim-up bar installed on the sundeck, these features offer a broader range of options for guests on board.
Featuring an exceptionally well-appointed master cabin and 3 VIP suites, the accommodation on board the superyacht is without many rivals. Wholly flexible, the remaining 2 cabins can be converted from twins into doubles should the party require such a formation.
Superbly designed and replete with all of the latest features, superyacht AXIOMA’s deal makes her all but unmissable
In order to find out more regarding the current offer with M/Y AXIOMA, please feel to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...