Making headlines in May for winning the award for best refit at the World Superyacht Awards, AQUILA boasts the enviable status of being the largest superyachts ever built in America.
What’s more, with her latest upgrades performed at the Pendennis shipyard, AQUILA is also the largest superyacht to have been refit in the United Kingdom.
Currently the largest motor yacht confirmed for this year’s Antigua Charter Show, the blue beauty is sure to draw in visitors keen to get a look at her fresh and contemporary new look.
Enjoying a truly extensive refit, each and every aspect of luxury yacht AQUILA was upgraded last year, from her exterior paintwork to the communal and guest areas of her interior. Her technical elements were also brought into the modern day, with new entertainment systems installed and overall accessibility enhanced.
The sundeck received possibly the most dramatic overhaul, with the swimming pool moved from the amidship section of the superyacht to the fore. The sunpads have remained, however, and there’s no question that this part of the exterior will become a favourite of those on board.
Optimising the beach club, Pendennis installed a number of bright furnishings and a large opening to provide unrestricted views across the ocean. Ultimately, the exterior has the look and feel of a brand new superyacht.
Revealing her award-winning refit, superyacht AQUILA is certain to be a leading lady this year’s Antigua Charter Yacht Show
The interior of luxury yacht AQUILA has eschewed the classic look it once embodied, and taken on an altogether modern aesthetic. With warm eucalyptus woods, neutral velvets and suede producing a calming ambience.
Standout features sure to impress charter guests include a generously proportioned home cinema, an attractive formal dining area, and a main salon complete with a full-size bar.
Besides a large master suite which is typically the preserve of the principal charter guest, AQUILA also comes with 4 VIP cabins, 2 twins, and a single bunk cabin. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y AQUILA, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Antigua Charter Yacht Show 2017.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...