Refit to an exacting standard in 2014, superyacht AQUAVITA treats guests to a world of unsurpassed glamour. Indeed, from the bright and breezy character of the main salon, to the more cozy surroundings of the skylounge, the motor yacht is perfect for escapist and sea lovers.
This isn’t to mention, of course, the charms which abound around her exterior. More specifically, the various alfresco dining sections and sunbathing areas are certain to entice any and all charter guests who step on board.
Now available for charter at a reduced rate, there has arguably never been a better time to experience the world of AQUAVITA.
With biminis able to provide shading throughout, the exterior of luxury yacht AQUAVITA can easily adapt to meet the desires of guests taking in their surroundings. Of course, what this means is that it’s just as easy to bask in the Bahamas sunshine as it is to enjoy a meal in the cool.
Yet another transformative feature is found on the foredeck, with the sunpads containing a dining table in the centre which emerges thanks to a retractable fixture. The perfect spot for dinner, this area lends itself perfectly to socialising at sunset.
During the day, guests are also sure to enjoy sipping cocktails in the Jacuzzi as well as getting out and about on the numerous water toys and tenders on offer.
Defined by her elegance, superyacht AQUAVITA promises an unforgettable charter experience
The interior of superyacht AQUAVITA is one of complete calm, with neutral tones and inviting furnishings featuring throughout both the communal and guest spaces.
With a more formal dining area on offer, as well as a sky lounge well equipped for after hour refreshments, guests are certain to find themselves relaxed and entertained well into the night.
When it comes to bringing the day to a close, there a total of 6 cabins for guests to retire to. Comprised of a single master cabin, a VIP, 3 doubles, and 1 convertible suite, the motor yacht is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...