Superyacht APHRODITE Enters the Global Charter Fleet in the Caribbean
Built in 2010 by Westport shipyard, APHRODITE showcased her charter offer at the recent Antigua Charter Yacht Show, after only a few days on the market. With minimal use from her owner over the past few years, she is in immaculate condition, and features all the latest amenities and systems.
APHRODITE’s interior creates a luxurious setting from which to explore the sun-kissed British Virgin Islands. Spacious, contemporary and bright, she features raised-panel mahogany wood with marble, granite and onyx accents throughout.
Large windows in the main salon allow natural light to flood into the motor yacht, and the sky lounge boasts an electric fireplace and marble bar, perfect for cocktail hours when visiting picturesque anchorages and hidden coves.
Step outside onto the sundeck of luxury yacht APRHODITE for a large dining table and BBQ, and a Jacuzzi and sunbathing area. With shaded spots, this deck is perfect for taking in the striking beauty of the island chain, while the bridge deck can be utilised as an alfresco gym.
The main deck, on the other hand, with a bar and large cushioned settee aft, and cocktail table on the foredeck, makes for a great place to socialise and entertain guests.
Zero Speed Stabilizers ensure maximum comfort when at anchor and underway, and she is capable of reaching an impressive 24 knots and cruises at 20 knots.
In total, the yacht can accommodate up to 10 guests, with one master suite, two VIP staterooms and two twin cabins.
For more information on M/Y APRHODITE, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or take a look at all superyachts available to charter in the British Virgin Islands.
More Yacht Information
Aphrodite Yacht For Charter
40m Westport, 2010
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...