Delivered by Spertini Alalunga and refit in 2011, ANTISAN combines a wealth of space and outstanding engineering with bright and refreshing design.
Her 8 well-appointed staterooms provide exceptional accommodation for up to 11 guests, whilst her expansive social areas provide enough room for up to 70 guests to enjoy when she is in port.
Certified to cruise with up to 40 guests, ANTISAN is also a suitable motor yacht for weddings and other special occasions.
The sundeck of luxury charter yacht ANTISAN makes good use of her generous dimensions and caters for every kind of guest, however small or large the party.
Indeed, featuring an enormous upper deck with a fully-fitted bimini for shaded al fresco options, and an aft deck complete with a large dining table, it’s clear that nothing has been overlooked.
Perhaps the crowning touch of her exterior areas, however, is the the spacious Jacuzzi situated on the foredeck which makes for an unrivalled observation point both when underway and at-anchor.
With an abundance of space and a range of modern amenities, motor yacht ANTISAN fulfils every need of the modern charterer
Resplendent with comfortable furnishings and oriented around neutral tones, the interior of ANTISAN is at once inviting and wholly refreshing.
Boasting a nicely convenient layout, the main deck combines the main salon with the main dining area- a choice which helps maximise the space on offer.
For partying, she includes a state of the art hi-fi system, whilst for unwinding she offers guests the chance to enjoy movies in the comfort of a home cinema.
Whilst the entertaining of parties on-board ANTISAN is likely to utilise the exterior spaces, such an interior naturally complements the experience of such a yacht.
In order to make further enquiries into a charter vacation on-board M/Y ANTISAN, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...