Delivered by Spertini Alalunga and refit in 2011, ANTISAN combines a wealth of space and outstanding engineering with bright and refreshing design.
Her 8 well-appointed staterooms provide exceptional accommodation for up to 11 guests, whilst her expansive social areas provide enough room for up to 70 guests to enjoy when she is in port.
Certified to cruise with up to 40 guests, ANTISAN is also a suitable motor yacht for weddings and other special occasions.
The sundeck of luxury charter yacht ANTISAN makes good use of her generous dimensions and caters for every kind of guest, however small or large the party.
Indeed, featuring an enormous upper deck with a fully-fitted bimini for shaded al fresco options, and an aft deck complete with a large dining table, it’s clear that nothing has been overlooked.
Perhaps the crowning touch of her exterior areas, however, is the the spacious Jacuzzi situated on the foredeck which makes for an unrivalled observation point both when underway and at-anchor.
With an abundance of space and a range of modern amenities, motor yacht ANTISAN fulfils every need of the modern charterer
Resplendent with comfortable furnishings and oriented around neutral tones, the interior of ANTISAN is at once inviting and wholly refreshing.
Boasting a nicely convenient layout, the main deck combines the main salon with the main dining area- a choice which helps maximise the space on offer.
For partying, she includes a state of the art hi-fi system, whilst for unwinding she offers guests the chance to enjoy movies in the comfort of a home cinema.
Whilst the entertaining of parties on-board ANTISAN is likely to utilise the exterior spaces, such an interior naturally complements the experience of such a yacht.
In order to make further enquiries into a charter vacation on-board M/Y ANTISAN, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...