Delivered by Spertini Alalunga and refit in 2011, ANTISAN combines a wealth of space and outstanding engineering with bright and refreshing design.
Her 8 well-appointed staterooms provide exceptional accommodation for up to 11 guests, whilst her expansive social areas provide enough room for up to 70 guests to enjoy when she is in port.
Certified to cruise with up to 40 guests, ANTISAN is also a suitable motor yacht for weddings and other special occasions.
The sundeck of luxury charter yacht ANTISAN makes good use of her generous dimensions and caters for every kind of guest, however small or large the party.
Indeed, featuring an enormous upper deck with a fully-fitted bimini for shaded al fresco options, and an aft deck complete with a large dining table, it’s clear that nothing has been overlooked.
Perhaps the crowning touch of her exterior areas, however, is the the spacious Jacuzzi situated on the foredeck which makes for an unrivalled observation point both when underway and at-anchor.
With an abundance of space and a range of modern amenities, motor yacht ANTISAN fulfils every need of the modern charterer
Resplendent with comfortable furnishings and oriented around neutral tones, the interior of ANTISAN is at once inviting and wholly refreshing.
Boasting a nicely convenient layout, the main deck combines the main salon with the main dining area- a choice which helps maximise the space on offer.
For partying, she includes a state of the art hi-fi system, whilst for unwinding she offers guests the chance to enjoy movies in the comfort of a home cinema.
Whilst the entertaining of parties on-board ANTISAN is likely to utilise the exterior spaces, such an interior naturally complements the experience of such a yacht.
In order to make further enquiries into a charter vacation on-board M/Y ANTISAN, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...