Delivered by Spertini Alalunga and refit in 2011, ANTISAN combines a wealth of space and outstanding engineering with bright and refreshing design.
Her 8 well-appointed staterooms provide exceptional accommodation for up to 11 guests, whilst her expansive social areas provide enough room for up to 70 guests to enjoy when she is in port.
Certified to cruise with up to 40 guests, ANTISAN is also a suitable motor yacht for weddings and other special occasions.
The sundeck of luxury charter yacht ANTISAN makes good use of her generous dimensions and caters for every kind of guest, however small or large the party.
Indeed, featuring an enormous upper deck with a fully-fitted bimini for shaded al fresco options, and an aft deck complete with a large dining table, it’s clear that nothing has been overlooked.
Perhaps the crowning touch of her exterior areas, however, is the the spacious Jacuzzi situated on the foredeck which makes for an unrivalled observation point both when underway and at-anchor.
With an abundance of space and a range of modern amenities, motor yacht ANTISAN fulfils every need of the modern charterer
Resplendent with comfortable furnishings and oriented around neutral tones, the interior of ANTISAN is at once inviting and wholly refreshing.
Boasting a nicely convenient layout, the main deck combines the main salon with the main dining area- a choice which helps maximise the space on offer.
For partying, she includes a state of the art hi-fi system, whilst for unwinding she offers guests the chance to enjoy movies in the comfort of a home cinema.
Whilst the entertaining of parties on-board ANTISAN is likely to utilise the exterior spaces, such an interior naturally complements the experience of such a yacht.
In order to make further enquiries into a charter vacation on-board M/Y ANTISAN, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.