Delivered by Spertini Alalunga and refit in 2011, ANTISAN combines a wealth of space and outstanding engineering with bright and refreshing design.
Her 8 well-appointed staterooms provide exceptional accommodation for up to 11 guests, whilst her expansive social areas provide enough room for up to 70 guests to enjoy when she is in port.
Certified to cruise with up to 40 guests, ANTISAN is also a suitable motor yacht for weddings and other special occasions.
The sundeck of luxury charter yacht ANTISAN makes good use of her generous dimensions and caters for every kind of guest, however small or large the party.
Indeed, featuring an enormous upper deck with a fully-fitted bimini for shaded al fresco options, and an aft deck complete with a large dining table, it’s clear that nothing has been overlooked.
Perhaps the crowning touch of her exterior areas, however, is the the spacious Jacuzzi situated on the foredeck which makes for an unrivalled observation point both when underway and at-anchor.
With an abundance of space and a range of modern amenities, motor yacht ANTISAN fulfils every need of the modern charterer
Resplendent with comfortable furnishings and oriented around neutral tones, the interior of ANTISAN is at once inviting and wholly refreshing.
Boasting a nicely convenient layout, the main deck combines the main salon with the main dining area- a choice which helps maximise the space on offer.
For partying, she includes a state of the art hi-fi system, whilst for unwinding she offers guests the chance to enjoy movies in the comfort of a home cinema.
Whilst the entertaining of parties on-board ANTISAN is likely to utilise the exterior spaces, such an interior naturally complements the experience of such a yacht.
In order to make further enquiries into a charter vacation on-board M/Y ANTISAN, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...