A simply outstanding motor yacht, there can be no confusing AMARYLLIS when she is underway or at-anchor. Indeed, her iconic midnight navy hull and graceful exterior lines make her a true spectacle.
An ideal charter charter choice for groups of friends and families alike, she comes with an abundance of water toys and tenders, as well comfortable wellness facilities to ensure the very best kind of relaxation at sea.
What’s more, she’s approved RYA training centre, meaning that guests can learn how to safely operate a range of exciting watersports equipment should they desire to.
Boasting an enormous Jacuzzi with recessed lighting, the exterior of superyacht AMARYLLIS also features spacious alfresco dining sections and plenty of sun-lounging spots.
The crowning accomplishment of the exterior, however, is surely the beach club located towards the aft of the lower deck. With state of the art gym equipment easily assembled here, this area can go from being a chilled out paradise to the world’s best workout zone in seconds.
Thanks to the smart placement of a tender garage at the bow, the exterior space on board the superyacht has been greatly amplified, and charter guests are sure to find themselves enjoying the available room.
Equipped with all of the most desirable features, AMARYLLIS is the perfect superyacht for getting away with your family over the winter holidays
The interior of luxury yacht AMARYLLIS is every bit as exciting as her exterior, with an inviting and contemporary feel to each of the communal and guest areas.
From the comfortably furnished main salon to the dedicated massage area, guests have the opportunity to unwind in style and socialise amongst impressive surroundings.
Spread across 6 well-appointed staterooms, M/Y AMARYLLIS is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y AMARYLLIS, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- New video paints a picture of tranquility on M/Y O’PTASIAProspective charter guests can now get a taste for the levels of luxury they can expect to find on board the 85m/279ft ...
- Benetti superyacht SPECTRE joins the charter fleetCommissioned by experienced owner John Staluppi, the 69m/227ft superyacht SPECTRE has unveiled her charter availability...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...