A simply outstanding motor yacht, there can be no confusing AMARYLLIS when she is underway or at-anchor. Indeed, her iconic midnight navy hull and graceful exterior lines make her a true spectacle.
An ideal charter charter choice for groups of friends and families alike, she comes with an abundance of water toys and tenders, as well comfortable wellness facilities to ensure the very best kind of relaxation at sea.
What’s more, she’s approved RYA training centre, meaning that guests can learn how to safely operate a range of exciting watersports equipment should they desire to.
Boasting an enormous Jacuzzi with recessed lighting, the exterior of superyacht AMARYLLIS also features spacious alfresco dining sections and plenty of sun-lounging spots.
The crowning accomplishment of the exterior, however, is surely the beach club located towards the aft of the lower deck. With state of the art gym equipment easily assembled here, this area can go from being a chilled out paradise to the world’s best workout zone in seconds.
Thanks to the smart placement of a tender garage at the bow, the exterior space on board the superyacht has been greatly amplified, and charter guests are sure to find themselves enjoying the available room.
Equipped with all of the most desirable features, AMARYLLIS is the perfect superyacht for getting away with your family over the winter holidays
The interior of luxury yacht AMARYLLIS is every bit as exciting as her exterior, with an inviting and contemporary feel to each of the communal and guest areas.
From the comfortably furnished main salon to the dedicated massage area, guests have the opportunity to unwind in style and socialise amongst impressive surroundings.
Spread across 6 well-appointed staterooms, M/Y AMARYLLIS is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y AMARYLLIS, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...