From Benetti’s iconic Golden Bay series, the 2002-built ALEXANDRA combines unrivalled craftsmanship with interior styling from the renowned design firm Terence Disdale. Regularly updated and equipped with an array of luxurious amenities, she is in optimal condition for a luxury yacht charter this summer.
Designed to offer the very best in outdoor living, she boasts a selection of fantastic deck areas, where charter guests can spend their days relaxing, dining and socialising while exploring the stunning cruising grounds of Greece or Croatia.
On the sundeck, take a dip in the Jacuzzi and soak up the sun on oversized cushions before heading under the shade of the radar arch to lounge with friends and family in a comfortable seating area, and enjoy a delicious lunch, freshly grilled on the nearby barbecue.
A tinted glass screen aft and forward provides shelter from the wind and also offers a sense of privacy on the motor yacht, while retractable umbrellas provide optional shade.
Alfresco dining can be undertaken around a large rectangular table on the upper deck aft while a sumptuous lounge area on the main deck aft provides an alternative retreat to the sundeck.
Light oak panelling and neutral décor used throughout the interior of luxury yacht ALEXANDRA has created a timeless and laid back vibe where, thanks to a large expanse of windows, the focus is on the beautiful surrounds.
In the open plan main salon, cream sofas form the lounge, while a formal dining area forward is bordered by large glass doors to port and starboard that, when open, create a semi-alfresco feel. The table here can be lowered too to create a further lounging area.
Take a dip in the Jacuzzi and soak up the sun on oversized cushions before heading under the shade of the radar arch to lounge with friends and family in a comfortable seating area
The full-beam master suite stretches across the aft portion of the upper deck, leaving the main deck forward to house two large VIP suites. Meanwhile, on the lower deck, two double cabins and two twin cabins fan out from a central lobby.
A retractable swim platform is also perfect for making the most of the wide selection of water toys on board. These include a Jet Ski, water skis, Sea-Doos, wakeboards and snorkelling equipment.
To take advantage of this lower rate on M/Y ALEXANDRA, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...