Perfect for the rugged and naturally beautiful coastline of the Kimberleys, AKIKO boasts a vast amount of exterior space as well as a series of entertaining features for charter guests to take advantage of.
Chief amongst these features is an outdoor gymnasium as well as an open plan layout which makes for a welcoming environment for parties to return to after soaking up the sun the whole day through.
Capable of sleeping up to 10 guests across 5 cabins, AKIKO won the award for ‘Best Displacement Motor Yacht Below 500GT’ following her delivery, a distinction which is well deserved and speaks to her incredible qualities.
Carrying all of the necessary tenders to explore the Kimberleys in both style and comfort, superyacht AKIKO is able to transport her guests to all of the most exciting riverways and aboriginal sites.
Likewise, her draft allows her to access all of the best beaches and fishing spots, providing her with an edge sure to tempt discerning charter guests.
Of course, it’s possible to keep things simple and head out for a spot of swimming in the protected beaches and fresh water lagoons which can be found around the cruising grounds.
Defined by her singular looking exterior, the effortlessly cool superyacht AKIKO is perfect for experiencing the very best cruising grounds Australia has to offer
Designed in house at Alloy Yachts, the interior of superyacht AKIKO is refreshingly modern and promises to make guests feel instantly at home in both the social and private spaces during their yacht charter.
The main salon is particularly attractive, with the airy arrangement allowing those on board to dine or drink cocktails in a totally calming ambience.
Following her time in Australia, AKIKO will be heading to the South Pacific for charter guests to make use of her in the fascinating cruising grounds of Papua New Guinea.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...