Superyacht 4A Available with No Delivery Fees in the West Mediterranean
Boasting the first-class services of an award-winning chef and stewardess, Sanlorenzo-build 4A was met with critical acclaim on her delivery in 2008 - taking home best in her class at the World Superyacht Awards.
Innovatively designed by Francesco Paszkowski with 2.5 square metre balconies and lifting full wings, she can reach an impressive top speed of 26 knots and ensures guests' comfort at all times thanks to Zero Speed Stabilizers.
Her sophisticated interior uses walnut wood and lacquered textures in a minimalist style, and offers comfortable accommodation for up to 10 guests in five staterooms - comprising of three double staterooms (one of which has a private study) and two twin cabins.
Highlights from motor yacht 4A's watertoy chest include Seabobs, water-ski, a wake board, banana and 3-seat Waverunner.
Outdoors, guests can entertain at her fly bridge dining and lounging area, or simply relax under her retractable sun awning on the upper deck.
M/Y 4A is currently in Genoa, to find out more about her charter gaps this summer season, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Or simply browse all vessels available for an Italian Riviera luxury yacht charter to plan your next vacation.
Boasting the first-class services of an award-winning chef and stewardess
More Yacht Information
4A Yacht For Charter
39m Sanlorenzo, 2008
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...